Corona Virus Thread

The wife did expirence flu like symptoms, the other two were tested very early on. At that point they were still trying to test and isolate individuals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the wife showed any signs while working with patients, she get tested. Since she tested positive, everyone with direct constant contact with her must get tested regardless of any signs.

• Like 2

I feel the need to say this and I’m sure it will start a argument. I dislike Cuomo as much as anyone here.

That being said he is doing a phenomenal job with this situation and is the ONLY government official I’ve seen in our county acting like a true leader.

Agreed, I think he’s doing very well in this situation.

His daily press conferences have been well spoken, fact based, showing corruption with the president and he’s constantly reminding everyone that everything will be fine and there is no chance of the supply chain running dry.

Unfortunately I think this only helps him get re-elected in the future.

Can we have a moratorium on sharing stupid news items? That medium article was interesting. I can’t comment on the analysis, but thanks. 

I was called a “down-stater” at the grocery store today for wiping my hands. Hope this doesn’t get crazy. 

@Chef is bang on about Cuomo. He’s been a rock during this. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, left field said:

Can we have a moratorium on sharing stupid news items? That medium article was interesting. I can’t comment on the analysis, but thanks. 

I was called a “down-stater” at the grocery store today for wiping my hands. Hope this doesn’t get crazy. 

@Chef is bang on about Cuomo. He’s been a rock during this. 

Geez....  70 percent of people were wearing gloves at supermarket in lagrange today........

[mention=762]Chef[/mention] is bang on about Cuomo. He’s been a rock during this. 

I thought that article was sourced very well. I’d never heard of medium and I don’t share nonsense aside from a stupid meme now and again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

Just curious if anybody knows anyone personally who has this virus ? I read a report that 20 percent of the population thinks they have it. 

I know two people who are positive, one of them was denied a test at the first place he went because he didn’t have enough symptoms...went to a second place that tested him and he is positive, so it seems like they may be turning positive people back into the population because they don’t think they have it and refuse to test them.

• Like 1

My bosses daughter called her primary with her symptoms yesterday, cough runny nose and fever. He sent her for a test at a clinic and they immediately ruled out covid and rested her for the regular flu. NOT a corona test. I guess they don’t want to waste those. This was in Chicago by the way

• Like 1

This is the problem with America if you see someone is doing a good job with a situation regardless of political party say they are just like some people on this forum have said about como even if you dont like the guy do you think people that hate trump will ever say he did a good job with anything 

5 minutes ago, KMurph332 said:

This is the problem with America if you see someone is doing a good job with a situation regardless of political party say they are just like some people on this forum have said about como even if you dont like the guy do you think people that hate trump will ever say he did a good job with anything 

Omar praised Trump a day or so ago.....

• Like 1

I thought that article was sourced very well. I’d never heard of medium and I don’t share nonsense aside from a stupid meme now and again

Your article was well written I was talking about the tabloid article someone else posted... I enjoyed reading yours and feel there was merit to it

2 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Sorry, if it wasn’t clear, I meant the other article. The medium one was interesting and helpful. 

24 minutes ago, KMurph332 said:

If Trump acted like Cuomo I’d kiss his flabby ass. It’s easy to praise someone from “the other side” (whatever that means) when they step up and do the right thing in a time of crisis. The more challenging thing is Coming to the decision to wash your hands of someone “on your side” (whatever that means) when they clearly are in over their head.

I fear Trump is making things worse. I pray I’m wrong. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, left field said:

Sorry, if it wasn’t clear, I meant the other article. The medium one was interesting and helpful. 

If Trump acted like Cuomo I’d kiss his flabby ass. It’s easy to praise someone from “the other side” (whatever that means) when they step up and do the right thing in a time of crisis. The more challenging thing is Coming to the decision to wash your hands of someone “on your side” (whatever that means) when they clearly are in over their head.

All the armchair quarterbacks seem to be experts on pandemics lately i've noticed . Its comical really ,every time the media jumps on the president the same group of people become experts on the subject based on what they were spoon fed by the media that day. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I have to agree with you, it looked like when he was speaking today Tony Fauci wanted to push him out of the way and tell him to shut the fu(k up.

That was kind of frightening

• Like 1

I will honestly say, that even though Trump can't keep his trap shut, it does seem like he knows he's in over his head and is letting people who know what they are doing take over. He is incredibly lucky to have Fauci on the team, that guy seems to be the leader we need right now. I just hope Trump can stay out of his way.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

All the armchair quarterbacks seem to be experts on pandemics lately i've noticed . Its comical really ,every time the media jumps on the president the same group of people become experts on the subject based on what they were spoon fed by the media that day. 

Virus.thumb.jpg.7568c4d6c9294324c5f8bb51b098cf08.jpg

• Like 5