Corona Virus Thread

Looking strictly at cases vs deaths which is not as telling as one might assume shows only a 1.33% fatality rate still horrible but still shows 98.67% will survive

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Yea but now extrapolate that out to 50% of the population getting sick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I never said that 1.33% means people should actively be trying to catch it. The easiest way of prevention is to stay isolated and wait it out a few weeks and this thing should eventually die off. There's a reason I'm not risking going to see my parents. They couldn't handle getting sick. So I'll wait it out and see them when things calm down a bit or my 2 weeks isolation expire. Whichever comes first

Oh I never said that 1.33% means people should actively be trying to catch it. The easiest way of prevention is to stay isolated and wait it out a few weeks and this thing should eventually die off. There's a reason I'm not risking going to see my parents. They couldn't handle getting sick. So I'll wait it out and see them when things calm down a bit or my 2 weeks isolation expire. Whichever comes first

Oh I know you’re not I know you better than that, I’m just saying that the number is staggering if you look at it

18 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

f257947258eb3488bf9e4fb9887538c3.jpgthis whole quarantine thing really ain’t too bad. I feel bad for you city folk that can’t go out in the back 40 and do chorin! If I was stuck inside I don’t know what I’d do!

Whew....Glad I read this wrong...I thought it said you were out with a black 40 whorin...you gonna get more than covid-19

• Haha 3

That won’t happen. 80M would be like swine flu I think? We didn’t quarantine. So no way this gets to 150M in US

Screenshot_20200323-091326_Facebook.thumb.jpg.4c4a4be38feebda52ba87b6e7f1e8089.jpg
I've yet to see that info on any "real" news outlets. Believe me I tried to search for it. Pretty sure it's all fake news about the Lions and tigers. That said I wouldn't put it past them to do such a thing

• Haha 1

Easter it’ll all be better, right?

Yes for businesses to re open. WNY is behind Westchester by several weeks with this virus. Once the titanic is released in theaters by you, the virus comes a few weeks later

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Where do those morons get their stats? They are so dumb

Wasnt that the same network that screwed up the financiall distribution? It was like a dollar thirty per person and they said it was a million dollars per person? The math wasn't even close.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Where do those morons get their stats? They are so dumb

Whoa there Fido I'm pretty sure he was trying to be witty there, that's not a real headline. I know you hate the media, but call of the attack dogs.

Edited by Splitear_Leland