Corona Virus Thread

17 minutes ago, t_barb said:

nope and not trying to be overly protective..   that said, I think the content of this site should remain at a level that kids can digest, as they are the future of the sport...  

Have you checked out the " Today's chuckle" thread?  

much of the same content. and I haven't noticed any complaints. Why now? 

Just now, mowin said:

Have you checked out the " Today's chuckle" thread?  

much of the same content. and I haven't noticed any complaints. Why now? 

I browse that topic daily and have yet to see a man with a large black penis in his mouth. And I also know it's a risky thread for work. I'm not sure anyone came into this thread today and expected NSFW content.

Listen, some buddies and I shared the first pic and had a good laugh. I think it's funny too, but this isn't the place for it. that's all.

Just now, Belo said:

I browse that topic daily and have yet to see a man with a large black penis in his mouth. And I also know it's a risky thread for work. I'm not sure anyone came into this thread today and expected NSFW content.

Listen, some buddies and I shared the first pic and had a good laugh. I think it's funny too, but this isn't the place for it. that's all.

There's been plenty of posts on that thread that are far from kid, family friendly.  

the government has clearly stated if you're going shopping for things you need, you shouldn't be taking your whole family with you. That if at all possible, go by yourself and go quickly. 
The fact that someone thought they would pack up their teen daughter and their dog and go browse the new grills (that's where they were), tells me they aren't really understanding the whole social distancing thing. The fact that there are lines we need to wait behind etc.
I guess I wasn't clear enough. But that's the point. Stay home. Need to go out? Do it quick and by yourself. 
First off you have no idea of their situation so for you to pass judgement on them is naive. You yourself said you were there for small projects, not necessities. And necessity is a relative term, for all you know this guy was there for a more urgent reason than you. If you are that concerned then YOU shouldn't have been there either. It's called hypocrisy.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chrisw said:

First off you have no idea of their situation so for you to pass judgement on them is naive. You yourself said you were there for small projects, not necessities. And necessity is a relative term, for all you know this guy was there for a more urgent reason than you. If you are that concerned then YOU shouldn't have been there either. It's called hypocrisy.

Hey now, we're all friends here.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Fletch said:

Can we stop with the photos that should not be on this site. It would suck not being able to hop onsite from work computer anymore because someone can’t follow site content rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is not our problem that is your problem..............

1 minute ago, cbyzerman said:

That is not our problem that is your problem..............

Lol whatever. Since you like big black PP pics stare at it all you want. 

And if you read the content rules you might sound more educated than the idiot this post made you sound like.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

Lol whatever. Since you like big black PP pics stare at it all you want. 

And if you read the content rules you might sound more educated than the idiot this post made you sound like.

Once again not our problem...  Do not log on from work and if your such a rule follower your probably not allowed to log onto sportsman sites anyway.......

3 hours ago, Belo said:

went to lowes on sunday. First day I left the house in a while but I needed a few things for some projects that are helping me keep my sanity. I was amazed to see a few families there, including 1 that brought their dog.

Like, the whole idea for lowes being open is in case something breaks and you need to fix it, not for a leisurely family trip you f'n idiots. We're all in this shit together and you're not helping!

The dog will be fine at home. No need to bring pets everywhere.

• Like 2

Once again not our problem...  Do not log on from work and if your such a rule follower your probably not allowed to log onto sportsman sites anyway.......

Wrong again but you seem to be on that streak..........

ignored.. Sorry to derail the OP and suggest Cb to start a separate post on why he thinks we should post dick picks on the forum for him.

Later......

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Wrong again but you seem to be on that streak..........

ignored.. Sorry to derail the OP and suggest Cb to start a separate post on why he thinks we should post dick picks on the forum for him.

Later......

Do not care whether the dicks are on here or not...  Not gonna lie some of it is funny...  Just cant stand pussys that think we should play by there rules cause there on work computer...  Gonna tell you the same thing a friend working for FBI  ( work phone)told us on group text when he would get mad when we cursed and stuff....  " use a personal phone, jerkoff"

• Confused 3

Do not care whether the dicks are on here or not...  Not gonna lie some of it is funny...  Just cant stand pussys that think we should play by there rules cause there on work computer...  Gonna tell you the same thing a friend working for FBI  ( work phone)told us on group text when he would get mad when we cursed and stuff....  " use a personal phone, jerkoff"

All I can think is how off topic this thread got. We started out discussing a possible pandemic, and we end up fighting over a large pecker. Maybe this is a reflection of our true nature...

5 minutes ago, Splitear_Leland said:

Where exactly are you supposed to walk your dog if not at Lowes? 

Just now, The Jerkman said:

Could have been a service dog. Never know

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Good point. 

All I can think is how off topic this thread got. We started out discussing a possible pandemic, and we end up fighting over a large pecker. Maybe this is a reflection of our true nature...

Maybe cyberz just digs big black schweens? IDK; who am I to judge? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I did not join a HUNTING site to view naked men. There's other sites for that if that's your thing. Who's playing by who's rules?? You show me in this sites rules where it says you can post genital pictures. If certain people on this site had posted that they would be warned or banned from the site. Im all for humor but it should've stopped after the first time it was posted. Would you like your children seeing the picture?? You sound really ignorant right now.

• Like 3

I took my daughter to pediatrician today for 2-month checkup and vaccine shots. Most had masks on. My wife and I did not. I’m going grocery shopping later and will report back on crowds/food supplies

Here’s the update from Uncle Giuseppe’s in Yorktown heights. Tons of food still. Also TP, Bread, Pasta, etc. very minimal crowds.

ff18e023a4712f8b47827b993f73dac4.jpg
5222e604789efe7b784cbf9a94b510f9.jpg
94dafe03755685cf4494a5707e0dabac.jpg
23e4724289d7d887a8d57bb9f21c7c15.jpg
49b64dbdc09dd81d4f5193f98c90c502.jpg

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Maybe cyberz just digs big black schweens? IDK; who am I to judge? 

Whoooaaaaa.. I take offense at saying black. It’s not PC. We need to say from Africa. Oh wait shit.. naming something from a location is also no longer PC. I mean look how screwed people got for calling Wuhan flu the wuhan flu. Shit what do we do now? Oh wait Fruckkkkk, I said wuhan flu. Hell I better sign off and condemn myself. I’m a stupid redneck. Oh shit I did it again! 

• Like 5

Tell you what-- this Corona Virus situation has everyone on edge!! I had to Lock myself out of my own Turkey Thread yesterday!  ( May 1st.............)
How does one lock themselves out of their own thread? Is that even possible?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1