Corona Virus Thread

3 hours ago, Chef said:

Those both are two very big iff’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very big.  Outside of that, im not sure how else this issue can be addressed outside of the shutdowns we are dealing with. Hospitals are just not ready for the amount of people they will be forced to deal with at once according to the information we have been given.  Lets hope and pray. 

I think Trump may say Easter but Cuomo is not having it. Im optimistic that 4/20 is back to school
That would be good. Means my wedding will still go on as planned! Hear that Sod? Start saving!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I think Trump may say Easter but Cuomo is not having it. Im optimistic that 4/20 is back to school

420... what a day to celebrate 

Easter for work and Bundy owes me an all inclusive duck hunt

41 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Estimated peak is 2-3,weeks   Not a fan of him but he’s sincerely trying to get things done for the best now 

Remember Heir Cuomo's actions are such that he's  really running for president.

11 minutes ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

Gun shop I talked to yesterday said ammo sales were on hold until April.  Had anybody bought any in the past few days?

Nope...I've got enough on hand to hold off the Indians until the cavalry arrives...

• Like 2

I got enough ammo to put meat in the freezer for a good while. I got enough home made swill for even longer. Also going to celebrate 420 whups I mean 4/20 with biz. 

But seriously.. my 7m08 rounds are lower than I like and am thinking order some or get some powder shipped to my hunting buddies. Where were the 1000 rounds ordered from? 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Covered 4 miles today in FDR state park. Only 2 deer seen. Snuck up on these doe and fawn to 30yds

94784c1a777c4f9390869042ffe7ad20.plist
ea47fef678f6238022d648253ca35bdc.jpg
5bd2b2b5649fca7890604b210c274518.plist

You did good sneaking up on those deer Tommy.....maybe you have some injun blood in ya?  If so, your injun name might could be "Shooting bull"??

• Like 1