Corona Virus Thread

Go to a farm store and the same stuff is 10$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Public company? Gotta keep Scott’s Miracle Gro stock up. They are the big hand in the marijuana industry which also effects stocks

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Public company? Gotta keep Scott’s Miracle Gro stock up. They are the big hand in the marijuana industry which also effects stocks

I keep telling you ,anybody who's anybody would not be caught dead smoking weed grown in chemicals . You continue to underestimate me.

• Like 1

I keep telling you ,anybody who's anybody would not be caught dead smoking weed grown in chemicals . You continue to underestimate me.

SMG is signed on with all the biggest pot growers.

The real growth story for Scotts Miracle-Gro, though, is with its Hawthorne segment, which focuses on supplying gardening products to the cannabis industry. The segment's revenue jumped 41% year over year in Q1 to $198.8 million.

A significant portion of Hawthorne's growth has come as a result of acquisitions. However, the business has also benefited from a rebound in California's cannabis market as well as other expanding cannabis markets in Colorado, Michigan, Illinois, and Florida.

Scotts is poised to experience even more growth as more states legalize either medical or recreational marijuana and as existing cannabis markets mature. The company would also be a big winner if the U.S. legalizes marijuana at the federal level.

Unlike Canopy Growth, Scotts Miracle-Gro is already consistently profitable and has been for a long time. The company even pays a dividend with a yield of nearly 2%.

http://www.borntorunthenumbers.com/2020/03/btrtn-will-business-leaders-follow.html?m=1

The bet has to be that Trump backs down, lest he watch as New York and its global financial institutions ignore his directive and follow the policies of Governor Cuomo.  Were Trump to attempt to force a confrontation with Cuomo, the loss of face that would result would effectively position Cuomo as the de facto President of the United States.“

11 minutes ago, left field said:

http://www.borntorunthenumbers.com/2020/03/btrtn-will-business-leaders-follow.html?m=1

The bet has to be that Trump backs down, lest he watch as New York and its global financial institutions ignore his directive and follow the policies of Governor Cuomo.  Were Trump to attempt to force a confrontation with Cuomo, the loss of face that would result would effectively position Cuomo as the de facto President of the United States.“

Cuomo de facto president???  This has got to be the dumbest article I ever read.  I have plenty of issues with Trump, but Cuomo will NEVER be president of the United States.  Neither de facto or duly elected!!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Madness at at least some entry points to mainland China. In effect now, China has closed its borders. People scrambled to get back before they were unable.  China is protecting citizens from infected travelers.  

How thoughtful of them .

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Cuomo de facto president???  This has got to be the dumbest article I ever read.  I have plenty of issues with Trump, but Cuomo will NEVER be president of the United States.  Neither de facto or duly elected!!

Defacto : in effect whether by right or not. 

Like it or not, the country is looking at Cuomo.

Trump is acting like a petulant man-boy. He isn’t helping anything with his misinformation, whining, and self congratulatory stroke sessions. 

Cuomo is giving this ”downstate and upstate” resident the information I need. “Here’s what we know right now; here’s what we’re doing; here’s what you can expect; here’s what we’re planning for.” 

Cuomo is nailing this in part because he’s very good at it, and in part because Trump is so bad at it. 

The point of that commentary is whether or not the financial leaders will follow Trump or Cuomo. 15 minutes ago, Trump announced that he will not close off NY. Maybe he read the site.  

• Like 1

Biz 60 bucks for the 15k feet bag average . Wait for the forsythia to start to bloom before you put it down. To early your waisting your money .

Yes. I didn’t lay it down yet. But all those yellow forsynthia’s are bright yellow already

• Like 1