Corona Virus Thread

6 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

You realize that when you fertilize a lawn that you’ll have to mow it more right? Who in their right mind would want their lawn to grow faster?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me.    But not my lawn... My clients lawns.   

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, mowin said:

Even if Trump found a cure that wiped out this virus today, made it and distribute for free, there a few on here that would bash him for it.  There hatred for him is so blinding.  

I believe I said much earlier that if Trump pulled a cure out of his ass, I would kiss it. My gratitude for results knows no political party boundary. 

I don’t hate him. Having lived in NYC for 25 years, I do think he is a venal, petty, lying POS, but that’s hardly news as he’s been bragging about being that forever. Have you read about the Tucker Carlson call? 

“About 15 years ago, I said something nasty on CNN about Donald Trump’s hair. I can’t now remember the context, assuming there was one. In any case, Trump saw it and left a message the next day.

“It’s true you have better hair than I do,” Trump said matter-of-factly. “But I get more p****y than you do.” Click.”

Classy.

Hate? No. I don’t wish him ill. I do wish for once he could have risen to the occasion. Just for a few months, put the petty bullshit aside and unify the country. This crisis is made for leadership. Say the right things, do what the experts say, let the vast machine handle it, then accept the accolades at the end. 

I have also said that I haven’t given Cuomo much thought prior to this. Generally, I’m not an overall fan (for different reasons than others here), but in this case - at this moment - he is filling the leadership void. Not with any flamboyance or histrionics, just with steady facts and clear communication. 

Trump is being outplayed. 

2 minutes ago, left field said:

I believe I said much earlier that if Trump pulled a cure out of his ass, I would kiss it. My gratitude for results knows no political party boundary. 

I don’t hate him. Having lived in NYC for 25 years, I do think he is a venal, petty, lying POS, but that’s hardly news as he’s been bragging about being that forever. Have you read about the Tucker Carlson call? 

“About 15 years ago, I said something nasty on CNN about Donald Trump’s hair. I can’t now remember the context, assuming there was one. In any case, Trump saw it and left a message the next day.

“It’s true you have better hair than I do,” Trump said matter-of-factly. “But I get more p****y than you do.” Click.”

Classy.

Hate? No. I don’t wish him ill. I do wish for once he could have risen to the occasion. Just for a few months, put the petty bullshit aside and unify the country. This crisis is made for leadership. Say the right things, do what the experts say, let the vast machine handle it, then accept the accolades at the end. 

I have also said that I haven’t given Cuomo much thought prior to this. Generally, I’m not an overall fan (for different reasons than others here), but in this case - at this moment - he is filling the leadership void. Not with any flamboyance or histrionics, just with steady facts and clear communication. 

Yep.   Its clear.  You definitely don't hate him.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, left field said:

Classy.

Just like the leftist media would lead you to believe ,you're a good sheep.

• Like 5

Even if Trump found a cure that wiped out this virus today, made it and distribute for free, there a few on here that would bash him for it.  There hatred for him is so blinding.  

I was never a trump hater in fact I voted for him. But it’s not the hatred for him that’s blinding it’s the people that think he does no wrong. He has handled this situation like shit. There is no reason NY and California or Louisiana should be bidding on the same masks driving up the price.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, left field said:

Hate? No. I don’t wish him ill. I do wish for once he could have risen to the occasion. 

Give me a freaking break!!!! :rofl:

Your posts for months on this board reveal a pretty apparent hateful agenda against Trump and his policies. You are in the wrong place friend, and by the way do you even hunt?

If you have ever posted one thing useful pertaining to the outdoor sports I have never seen it!

Al

• Like 2

Have you read about the Tucker Carlson call? 

Classy.

uote]

First off that’s hilarious and probably true.

You realize that’s why he’s our president right?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Rattler said:

Cuomo couldn't care less about any lives.  If any virus infected individual tried to get within 10 feet of him, he'd tell his bodyguards to kill them with extreme prejudice.   Everything he does is a premeditated ploy to pander to his base.  

If the virus was out of control in upstate NY, he would impose a travel ban into the city in a heartbeat.

Yep, you are correct that Cuomo would throw up a travel ban to NYC quickly, if the situation were reversed. I see some NYC people renting Ski chalets in Ellicottville NY, a now closed ski resort, located south of Buffalo, so as to escape NYC, and I suppose Ohio and Pennsylvania people too.

Ellicottville has now removed the "Welcome" mat and is trying to get those homes and chalets removed from those home rental sites, to discourage others from trying to travel to WNY.

Better to contain the virus, than to encourage travel out of hot spots. Tough situation, but it is what it is.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Chef said:

I was never a trump hater in fact I voted for him. But it’s not the hatred for him that’s blinding it’s the people that think he does no wrong. He has handled this situation like shit. There is no reason NY and California or Louisiana should be bidding on the same masks driving up the price.

Trump's not bidding on them.   The govs are. 

He's handled this situation extremely well giving the push back he received from the left condemning him on every move.  

• Like 5

Trump's not bidding on them.   The govs are. 
He's handled this situation extremely well giving the push back he received from the left condemning him on every move.  

No shit he’s not bidding on them where did I say he was. He is forcing states to bid against each other which is retarded. The fed should be purchasing and distributing to states.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Chef said:

You'll never know if he does anything good or not , the media sure as hell isnt going to promote anything positive he has done. Everything bad even on the state level is getting his name attached to it .

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Merlot said:

Yep, you are correct that Cuomo would throw up a travel ban to NYC quickly, if the situation were reversed. I see some NYC people renting Ski chalets in Ellicottville NY, a now closed ski resort, located south of Buffalo, so as to escape NYC, and I suppose Ohio and Pennsylvania people too.

Ellicottville has now removed the "Welcome" mat and is trying to get those homes and chalets removed from those home rental sites, to discourage others from trying to travel to WNY.

Better to contain the virus, than to encourage travel out of hot spots. Tough situation, but it is what it is.

The time for containment was the first week of March...

It’s been in WNY for months likely

Trump is a Bafoon people like him because he was supposed to be a human wrecking ball to the establishment and that’s what he’s been...I didn’t vote for him or against him

He is president because enough of me sat out the last election in PA and OH...won’t happen again. 

Edited by OtiscoPaul
  • Like 1

You'll never know if he does anything good or not , the media sure as hell isnt going to promote anything positive he has done. Everything bad even on the state level is getting his name attached to it .

It’s the exact opposite with cuomo, he can’t do wrong in the eye of the media. That’s why the ignorant among us keep blowing him over his “shining performance in this time of turmoil.”

• Like 5

I will appreciate any good that comes from Cuomos actions... but I won’t forget his motivation.  It is not to help NYers, it is to promote himself for future presidential campaign.  He wants to have endless sound bytes and video clips of himself responding to the crisis.  Much like how “he acted first and strongest against gun violence” with the safe act (he’s not stupid, he knew damn well it didn’t make us any safer).  Instead of taking guns out of the hands of criminals, he made law-abiding citizens into criminals.  

Making the easily duped believe they need more government control in their lives, and chipping away at our freedom is a bonus for him as well. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Chef said:

No shit he’s not bidding on them where did I say he was. He is forcing states to bid against each other which is retarded. The fed should be purchasing and distributing to states.

So it's his fault king Andy didn't buy those 16,000 ventilators a few yrs back? 

Decided to go with a coding system to see who deserves a ventilator.  Backfired on our glorious king Andy.   But it's Trump's fault.   Get real.  

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Fellas, fellas.  We don't need to be at each other's throats here.  King Andy is slimy and he's just been waiting for this kind of spotlight on him to springboard to the oval office.  He'll run in 2024.  He's doing a good job during this crisis and putting on just the right face.  His motives for doing so are purely selfish in my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

Fellas, fellas.  We don't need to be at each other's throats here.  King Andy is slimy and he's just been waiting for this kind of spotlight on him to springboard to the oval office.  He'll run in 2024.  He's doing a good job during this crisis and putting on just the right face.  His motives for doing so are purely selfish in my opinion.

I'm smelling a brokered convention. King Andy getting the nod.  Talk about this country going south with no hopes of recovery if he's president. 

Edited by mowin
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, OtiscoPaul said:

Trump is a Bafoon people like him because he was supposed to be a human wrecking ball to the establishment and that’s what he’s been...I didn’t vote for him or against him

He is president because enough of me sat out the last election in PA and OH...won’t happen again. 

Containment is an on going issue.  It could've been prevented in upstate NY weeks ago, but it wasn't.

People like Trump because he's reversing all of Obama's oppressive, leftist progressive Maxist totalitarian dictates.  That's not a "wrecking" ball.  That's a repairman.

He is President because of Obama and leftist baffoonery.  He will be a re-elected President in 2020 even if you go to the polls, because a lot of people look at results and will vote for him in 2020, when they didn't in 2016.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Rattler said:

Containment is an on going issue.  It could've been prevented in upstate NY weeks ago, but it wasn't.

People like Trump because he's reversing all of Obama's oppressive, leftist progressive Maxist totalitarian dictates.  That's not a "wrecking" ball.  That's a repairman.

He is President because of Obama and leftist baffoonery.  He will be a re-elected President in 2020 even if you go to the polls, because a lot of people look at results and will vote for him in 2020, when they didn't in 2016.

There’s no talking to anyone aligned with either side of the aisle in this age...all brainwashed sloganeers (King Andy, so clever it never gets old) with limited displayed ability to think freely about specific issues.

As for “leftists” the same applies

Like me, Coronavirus is uninterested in your political affiliation 

Edited by OtiscoPaul

28 minutes ago, OtiscoPaul said:

Government was tied down for a time with Impeachment. That didn't help . Trump has his flaws, like the rest of us, but he is trying to do a good job for all, given the swamp he had to wade through. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, OtiscoPaul said:

There’s no talking to anyone aligned with either side of the aisle in this age...you are all brainwashed sloganeers (King Andy, so clever it never gets old) with limited displayed ability to think freely about specific issues.

As for “leftists” the same applies

Like me, Coronavirus is uninterested in your political affiliation 

We're brainwashed?  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Merlot said:

Government was tied down for a time with Impeachment. That didn't help . Trump has his flaws, like the rest of us, but he is trying to do a good job for all, given the swamp he had to wade through. 

Ridiculous...read this thread all the way thru again

Everyone, Cuomo included should have shot down schools March 2

Edited by OtiscoPaul
  • Like 1