Corona Virus Thread

2 minutes ago, OtiscoPaul said:

It’s all I’m trying to say...

3 pages of king Andy and trump ball llicking mixed in with “I don’t want those other New York residents coming to my part of NY, owners, renters...diseased”

same people calling this media hype 2 weeks ago

With the same bashing Trump, over and over.  And kissing Governor Cuomo's ass.  

There, happy???

12 minutes ago, mowin said:

With the same bashing Trump, over and over.  And kissing Governor Cuomo's ass.  

There, happy???

Cite it...maybe 4 or 5 mentions exclusive to this thread about Cuomo doing a decent job

As far as Trump I don’t hate him and think “the media” is generally a little unfair to him but he is one fir the ages if you know anything about presidential history 

If you mean I point out stuff about him inheriting a great economy that’s history...same with him ballooning and exploding it also history not politics 

Election polling is a data sport so I engage and yes Trump is the significant underdog to Uncle Joe

Now hit me with some slogans dope I’ll check in then later going out to my other property like I rightly can (as can any other New Yorker/American)

Edited by OtiscoPaul

1 minute ago, OtiscoPaul said:

Cite it...maybe 4 or 5 mentions exclusive to this thread about Cuomo doing a decent job

As far as Trump I don’t hate him and think “the media” is generally a little unfair to him but he is one fir the ages if you know anything about presidential history 

If you mean I point out stuff about him inheriting s great economy that’s history...sane with him ballooning and exploding it also history not politics 

Great economy he didn't inherit.  He created.  Stagnant growth, high interest rates, horrible unemployment.  Ya fantastic economy he inherited.  

Funny how the left claims he's running off of Obama legacy, when he doesn't have one.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, mowin said:

Great economy he didn't inherit.  He created.  Stagnant growth, high interest rates, horrible unemployment.  Ya fantastic economy he inherited.  

Funny how the left claims he's running off of Obama legacy, when he doesn't have one.

Someone illuminate this dope...that was the Great Recession of 2008...

when Obama came to office the Dow was under 7000 points...ha Trump has lost than many points in a week!

When Obama left office 4 years ago the market was at 18,000 points 

Trump pushed the fed last year to drop rates on a tiny dip and now that we need it there is no where lower to go

History  

Also unless you make money as a hedge fund manager high interest rates translate to better consumer savings accounts...who needs those right 

Edited by OtiscoPaul

2 minutes ago, OtiscoPaul said:

Someone illuminate this dope...that was the Great Recession of 2008...

when Obama came to office the Dow was under 7000 points...ha Trump has lost than many points in a week!

When Obama left office 4 years ago the market was at 18,000 points 

Trump pushed the fed last year to drop rates on a tiny dip and now that we need it there is no where lower to go

History  

There you go again.  Did I call you a name?  

What a fucking asshole.  

• Like 2

I read today Rhode Island is pulling over cars with NY plates and putting the occupants in 90 day quarantine per the Governors Executive Order.  He doesn't want people from the city coming to their 2nd homes and bringing the virus with them.  ACLU is really upset about that, but he's doing it.

Their governor is a SHE you misogynist!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

14 minutes ago, mowin said:

I'm waiting!!!!!

Oh my... You couldn't be wrong.. could you?  

DOPE...

Sorry I was making lunch fir my kids...

and sorry that was JeremyK I got cofused by the wall of right wing sputterings that page 97 was

I was mistaken 

but you are still a dope

lighten up Francis I don’t care what you call me

Edited by OtiscoPaul

1 hour ago, mowin said:

I'm smelling a brokered convention. King Andy getting the nod.  Talk about this country going south with no hopes of recovery if he's president. 

Hopefully the Senate and House swing back to the right a bit.  All the new fun owners out there might have something to say.

8 minutes ago, OtiscoPaul said:

Sorry I was making lunch fir my kids...

and sorry that was JeremyK I got cofused by the wall of right wing sputterings that page 97 was

I was mistaken 

but you are still a dope

lighten up Francis I don’t care what you call me

Apologise excepted.

And your still a liberal snowflake. 

Edited by mowin
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

96ca88eac4376937ab1938131cda6577.jpgI don’t disagree with the current measures, but I just think it’s funny how the Simpson’s are always ahead of their time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Again

Just like Family Guy. 

1 hour ago, airedale said:

You are no hunter period,  you do use camo but not very well,  your posts reveal what your real purpose is as to being on this board. 

Sorry, I just got back from yoga. In my urban camo. 

I’m no hunter? Period? I think It’s the period that hurts. 

I can guarantee you that I am a more accomplished angler than most. I’ve fished all over the world, taught flyfishing to newbies, help kids who’ve never been out of the city go to a stream and release fingerlings they raised from eggs, and sit on the board of the second largest TU chapter in the country. I can’t imagine a situation where I would say to a novice, “you are no angler” because they had a differing opinion on something unrelated. 

My posts reveal my real purpose? You’ve outed me ... this was my master plan.

Buy a wooded property six years ago. Spend untold thousands fixing it up and rehabbing the woods for wildlife. Decide that after 60 years I’d like to hunt. Research, ask questions, join a few forums, shoot with friends, buy a bow, shoot more, take a few lessons, sit in deer stands, stalk, buy a shotgun and ML, still more practice, plan for 2020 season. All with the secret purpose of infiltrating a hunting forum, garnering some goodwill and then launching a devious political attack intended to upend the whole thing by saying, “Man, Trump’s a buffoon” and “Cuomo is doing a good job here.” 

My master plan. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2