Corona Virus Thread

Here is a thought! If people are wiling to support forgivable loans to businesses, maybe they would support forgiving the student loans of the medical providers and health care workers, currently putting their lives on the line taking care of patients during this crisis without  protective equipment and proper supplies. Thoughts? 

Edited by New York Hillbilly
add health care workers
  • Like 3

Sorry, I just got back from yoga. In my urban camo. 
I’m no hunter? Period? I think It’s the period that hurts. 
I can guarantee you that I am a more accomplished angler than most. I’ve fished all over the world, taught flyfishing to newbies, help kids who’ve never been out of the city go to a stream and release fingerlings they raised from eggs, and sit on the board of the second largest TU chapter in the country. I can’t imagine a situation where I would say to a novice, “you are no angler” because they had a differing opinion on something unrelated. 
My posts reveal my real purpose? You’ve outed me ... this was my master plan.
Buy a wooded property six years ago. Spend untold thousands fixing it up and rehabbing the woods for wildlife. Decide that after 60 years I’d like to hunt. Research, ask questions, join a few forums, shoot with friends, buy a bow, shoot more, take a few lessons, sit in deer stands, stalk, buy a shotgun and ML, still more practice, plan for 2020 season. All with the secret purpose of infiltrating a hunting forum, garnering some goodwill and then launching a devious political attack intended to upend the whole thing by saying, “Man, Trump’s a buffoon” and “Cuomo is doing a good job here.” 
My master plan. 

You left out “attended a get together and kibitzed with some world class hunters from WNY”!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You left out “attended a get together and kibitzed with some world class hunters from WNY”!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Never forget that it was me (Biz) who took a chance on Left Field by supplying him with the secret address to the GTG even though he could have been Stormy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Here is a thought! If people are wiling to support forgivable loans to businesses, maybe they would support forgiving the student loans of the medical providers and health care workers, currently putting their lives on the line taking care of patients during this crisis without  protective equipment and proper supplies. Thoughts? 

Agreed

Did you guys hear that the governor of rhode island is quarantining new yorkers for 90 days who enter his state!!!  He is inching towards martial law. 

Nope. It got overruled by Cuomo. Yonkers alone is bigger than RI, screw them!

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

Chevy ventilators would work better ,you aint catching anything with a chevy.  

Is Chrysler making any ?  That would make it easier for Ford to step up production and start rolling out the F'd Over Reconditioned Dodges.     

Son, I don’t mind playing but could you try harder? 

Sorry pops. I was only trying to give some kudos for your admission to being a liberal communist and a smelly one at that. Most dems don’t have the ballz to admit that they are fundamentally wrong. It must be your extremely advanced age that allows you such maturity. I would like to say we need more dems like you, but mommy told me not to lie.