Corona Virus Thread

3 hours ago, Elmo said:

Yes, in all countries, men seem to have a higher death rate than women for some reason.

Theory is men are more likely to use alcohol, tobacco products and abuse their bodies putting them in a higher risk category. More so than women would. Un-scientific, but don't you think men would also be more likely to resist any government's forced social distancing restrictions??

• Like 1

Theory is men are more likely to use alcohol, tobacco products and abuse their bodies putting them in a higher risk category. More so than women would. Un-scientific, but don't you think men would also be more likely to resist any government's forced social distancing restrictions??

See, I thought it was married men them were more likely to use alcohol and drugs and subconsciously wanted to check our earlier lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, nyslowhand said:

Studies also show that men do not wash their hands as frequently or as well as women. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

My brother said cremation is mandatory and there’s a truck outside His Hospital to keep loading dead bodies into. Because the morgues are all full.

Jeez biz...you’ve been parallel to my rational side this whole time and then you dive headfirst into the morose zone

Edited by OtiscoPaul

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

In a perfect world, everyone would get tested for antibodies. Then say for example I already had it months ago, i can go back to work. Then as people recover they can start going back to work, etc. so only the sick stay home Or people who didn't get it yet. Problem is these testing sites are empty. People don't want to get tested

Again I will say the commie pinko “governor” King Andy is missing out on the secret weapon against covid19, right under his stupid libtard nose:

Biz inhale Coronavirus and farts vaccine...prisoners should be bottling (even re-bottling) biz essence in any form.

I bet @wolc could find his glands 

Edited by OtiscoPaul

1 hour ago, nyslowhand said:

59 minutes ago, virgil said:

Studies also show that men do not wash their hands as frequently or as well as women. 

we all know there doesn't have to be any theories. us guys are very gross compared to woman. Exhibit A are bathrooms compared to theirs. 

55 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

A very simple reason most men die before their wives.....They WANT to..

Reminds me of the helicopter story.  Whenever you see a guy getting into a helicopter it's pretty easy to tell if he's married or not.  The unmarried guy will walk to the helicopter all slouched over afraid of the revolving blades overhead.  The married guy will walk towards it standing fully erect.  For the married man could only hope that he might get clipped by the blade.  :)

Think of this as a public service ad, I am not posting this looking for accolades, please don’t bother. I just feel the need to get this out to people after the last couple days. I am a Respiratory Therapist,  I run the highly sought after ventilator.. I volunteered to come to NYC for two weeks to help out , working in a hospital that’s part of the system I work for in Buffalo. In 30 years of working with sick patients I have never seen so many people be so sick. Not just old and infirm, some young and strong, it does not matter. This thing is real, not hype, not fake news. It is not worth taking chances with. Please, follow the recommendations, don’t help spread this. I know being home and bored sucks, trust me there’s things that suck a lot more if this beast gets a good hold on you. Stay safe. Stay out of ICU.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6

4 hours ago, JimR said:

Think of this as a public service ad, I am not posting this looking for accolades, please don’t bother. I just feel the need to get this out to people after the last couple days. I am a Respiratory Therapist,  I run the highly sought after ventilator.. I volunteered to come to NYC for two weeks to help out , working in a hospital that’s part of the system I work for in Buffalo. In 30 years of working with sick patients I have never seen so many people be so sick. Not just old and infirm, some young and strong, it does not matter. This thing is real, not hype, not fake news. It is not worth taking chances with. Please, follow the recommendations, don’t help spread this. I know being home and bored sucks, trust me there’s things that suck a lot more if this beast gets a good hold on you. Stay safe. Stay out of ICU.

Thank You for serving ...... Everybody appreciates what you do !

• Like 6

I have to admit I didn't take this serious at first but it's getting a scary.All I've been doing is going to work and home.I'm good on supply's for a month or so. I was going to take a ride up to my house tonight but now i'm rethinking it.I know I can go from here to there without interacting with anyone it just doesn't feel right.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NonTypical said:

He tries to shut down all businesses in the state, yet he still goes to Dunkin Donuts for a cup of coffee. WTF?

3CBA71C6-5398-4E00-9CD2-BD7C5E73CFDD.jpeg

I cant tell if this is a joke or not. So ill respond like you’re serious.   DD is take out, like every other food establishment in the state.  

38 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

I cant tell if this is a joke or not. So ill respond like you’re serious.   DD is take out, like every other food establishment in the state.  

Out of all of the DD’s here on Long Island, and there are al lot of them, there is only 1 that I know of that has a drive thru. I didn’t think that was too common. I guess he hit the drive thru then. Still probably not a good idea with social distancing. 

Edited by NonTypical
  • Like 1

I get people dont like him but you are really trying to nit pick of your upset that he is drinking dunkin donuts and smiling.  Thats why im not sure if you are trolling or serious.   Dunkin donuts, like every food establishment, is open.   You either go to drive thru or you can walk in and walk out with your order.  And smiling is a normal human emotion.  Im just not equating smiling and drinking coffee to the severity of the situation. 

• Like 1