Corona Virus Thread

6 minutes ago, NonTypical said:

He needs to be hung...

Notice how his gets all the face time he wants from the media to spew his perceived positive moves, but never for 1 second ever mentions many things he's doing, that the public would not approve of and try to justify why he's doing it?  Even when he takes supplies from upstate NY for NYC he spews propaganda about what a good thing that is.  This is what communists do.  Throughout history, this is what communist regimes have always done.

Am I saying he's a communist?  No. But he's working from their playbook.  (I wonder if it says pierced nipples are required?)

11 hours ago, fasteddie said:

Things have gotten so bad that I watched a CD that I had copied from one of my VCR tapes . The Bills vs the Oilers (1-3-1993). Bills 41 - Oilers 38 . I remember a lot of people leaving the stadium early in the 3rd quarter when the score was 35 - 3 in favor of the Oilers . The announcers never mentioned that .

All my friends left at halftime to play pond hockey..  afterwards I went to pond and of-course no one believed me.... We all had money on bills and I think we still lost our straight bets but hit our teasers.......

If there's a run on these unproven drugs by COVID patients (or even uninfected folks like that couple in Arizona), then the Lupus patients who actually need them will be screwed. It's like toilet paper, if toilet paper were actually a life-saver for somebody. If people won't check their impulses, then somebody else has to. It's the right thing to do.

• Like 2

I'm so sick of the horrible coverage from the media . Could you imagine if Obama had stocked a warehouse full of ventilators when he was in office, the news would be calling for his return to the White House. The news keeps putting the blame on the federal level ,if that's the case then why do we have state officials ? Everyone want to be a big boy until it's time to do big boy stuff . This is no time for finger pointing ,the government as a whole has let us down . That's all the news reports about is who blamed who .

• Like 6

I was not aware that Cuomo had placed a pharmacy ban on the malaria drug for Covid patients. WTF?
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/sean-hannity-gov-cuomo-stop-denying-new-yorkers-hydroxychloroquine

I spoke to a few friends in the medical field, the reason for this is a patients heart needs to be check first and monitored. I can cause arrhythmia and lead to death. They want to give it to more people but it’s a very hard and dangerous medication to be prescribed over tellahealth Platforms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Chef said:

I spoke to a few friends in the medical field, the reason for this is a patients heart needs to be check first and monitored. I can cause arrhythmia and lead to death. They want to give it to more people but it’s a very hard and dangerous medication to be prescribed over tellahealth Platforms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also very true. We identified this drug in a high throughput screen looking at cardiomyocyte responses to hypoxia (think heart attack model). If you simply add it to cells in culture, they stop beating.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chef said:

They're talking about giving it to patients that are dying from the virus.  They have nothing to lose.  It has apparently proven effective in many cases.

Edited by Rattler
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, knehrke said:

If there's a run on these unproven drugs by COVID patients (or even uninfected folks like that couple in Arizona), then the Lupus patients who actually need them will be screwed. It's like toilet paper, if toilet paper were actually a life-saver for somebody. If people won't check their impulses, then somebody else has to. It's the right thing to do.

Millions and millions of pills could be made a  day if need be....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rattler said:

And they need to be prescribed by a doctor.  You can't just buy them at the supermarket like toilet paper.

And if they're proven effective, then by all means - YES. But right now, a run on these drugs will deprive people who need them. It's the talk of the town, which means that the hype is likely to overwhelm common sense.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, knehrke said:

And if they're proven effective, then by all means - YES. But right now, a run on these drugs will deprive people who need them. It's the talk of the town, which means that the hype is likely to overwhelm common sense.

You know, these clear straightforward, based in reality posts, have no business on a forum.

Please post non sense conspiracy theory gibberish.:rofl:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

You know, these clear straightforward, based in reality posts, have no business on a forum.

And don’t forget to end each post with either F Cuomo or F Trump. (Both if you’re an advanced member.)

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

All we need is a direct feed to CNN and MSNBC then.

5 minutes ago, Rattler said:

All we need is a direct feed to CNN and MSNBC then.

Have you noticed that Cuomo's approval on this issue is 87% - 70% among Republicans? Trump is under water again. Who among us are the outliers? 

Edited by Curmudgeon

25 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

I’m leaving posts like that out of my book, “How to become an expert in minutes”. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

Have you noticed that Cuomo's approval on this issue is 87% - 70% among Republicans? Trump is under water again. Who among us are the outliers? 

Yeah and Hillary was gonna win with 97% of the vote too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Curmudgeon said:

It’s remarkable, I was reading last week about how leaders approval ratings sore in times of trouble. GW Bush saw approval ratings in the 90 percentile range after 9/11, Obama’s rose after Bin Ladens killing, Clinton’s was 67% after impeachment and Trumps struggled to hit 50% and is dropping rapidly already. 

Trumps approach to this is giving the election to Biden or anyone they put against him I predict. 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

It’s remarkable, I was reading last week about how leaders approval ratings sore in times of trouble. GW Bush saw approval ratings in the 90 percentile range after 9/11, Obama’s rose after Bin Ladens killing, Clinton’s was 67% after impeachment and Trumps struggled to hit 50% and is dropping rapidly already. 

Trumps approach to this is giving the election to Biden or anyone they put against him I predict. 

All that proves is how naive people are and how easily they can be told what to think by some dip shit on the TV . 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1