Corona Virus Thread

5 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

All that proves is how naive people are and how easily they can be told what to think by some dip shit on the TV . 

When the rubber actually hits the road, it proves those pundits are nothing but bold faced liars.  Funny how their followers never seem to be embarrassed by it afterwards either.

1 hour ago, Chef said:

I spoke to a few friends in the medical field, the reason for this is a patients heart needs to be check first and monitored. I can cause arrhythmia and lead to death. They want to give it to more people but it’s a very hard and dangerous medication to be prescribed over tellahealth Platforms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry chef gotta disagree. At least planquinel is not like this. I know this for a fact. I was given a script for  planquinel several years ago with zero heart tests. Nothing. It was a choice between me and my doctor. I didn’t have to go into a hospital full of sick people to get it. It’s used off label for a number of rhuematological issues. 

9 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Sorry chef gotta disagree. At least planquinel is not like this. I know this for a fact. I was given a script for  planquinel several years ago with zero heart tests. Nothing. It was a choice between me and my doctor. I didn’t have to go into a hospital full of sick people to get it. It’s used off label for a number of rhuematological issues. 

The doctor that Joe Rogan just interviewed said the same thing about possible complications with the drug. 

5 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

I saw an op-ed headline in my news feed yesterday, something like "When can I go back to hating Cuomo again?" I feel that way too. 

Once again the leftist progressive main stream media pushes the false narrative to keep their mush brained followers in a feel good frenzy, while their minions rob them blind and remove their liberties.  This is why we are in the fix we are currently in.  The masses can no longer see the emperor has no clothes.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, knehrke said:

And if they're proven effective, then by all means - YES. But right now, a run on these drugs will deprive people who need them. It's the talk of the town, which means that the hype is likely to overwhelm common sense.

How many malaria patients are there right now? I’m guessing very very very low. This drug is used off label for other rheumatology issues. Many many alternatives are available to this drug for those on right now. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

The doctor that Joe Rogan just interviewed said the same thing about possible complications with the drug. 

All drugs have possible complications... just read the label on about anything you ingest. But yet scripts are given hand over fist.

8 minutes ago, OtiscoPaul said:

I know exactly what you mean 

Funny how they cram unrelated sound bites into a montage for the clueless to make it sound like reversal.  Why not longer soundbites that don't tell lies?  I didn't hear any predictions of poll numbers there either.  But if it floats your boat, enjoy.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Rattler said:

Funny how they cram unrelated sound bites into a montage for the clueless to make it sound like reversal.  Why not longer soundbites that don't tell lies?  I didn't hear any predictions of poll numbers there either.  But if it floats your boat, enjoy.

He clearly fell for it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NonTypical said:

I was not aware that Cuomo had placed a pharmacy ban on the malaria drug for Covid patients. WTF?

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/sean-hannity-gov-cuomo-stop-denying-new-yorkers-hydroxychloroquine

That’s an opinion piece by the entertainer Hannity. 

The drug is being used after approval, same as before when Drs had to get in touch with the Feds to get the ok. 

Dr Trump will prescribe it to you if you like. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, OtiscoPaul said:

Wow

A friend of mine was diagnosed with it over 3 weeks ago. She was having a hard time. The hospital put her on it and sent her home when it was first being talked about. She showed a big improvement in the first 24 hours. Now she is symptom free even though she still tests positive. Maybe if he cut thru the red tape and made it easier for people to get on it, it will save lives and keep people out of the hospital. Every day that goes by, there are more and more people around the world saying that it’s effective. And yet our death rate keeps increasing daily. Something has to change. 

Edited by NonTypical
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1