Corona Virus Thread

3 minutes ago, airedale said:

If you have shown any respect to him and his admin I have not seen it!

Again disagreeing with him is not a problem, where do you see me foaming at the mouth or repeating slogans about his removal from office or how much I hate him and his policies...you wont cause I don’t 

Edited by OtiscoPaul
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’ll be clear again I neither voted fir or against the President 

I think he is a NYC reality show star and a firmer Dem

I think he has brass balls but little else

I think he was sent to Washington to be a wrecking ball...success

I think his economy was a bubble and the biggest one in history 

I think he will get smoked by Biden in the general

I respect his laws and his legitimacy as the POTUS

Edited by OtiscoPaul
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

How many times a page are you guys gonna envoke civil war and violence.
Good Citizens respect their government even if and when you disagree or didn’t vote for them.  That’s the invisible contract that binds society.
It is especially especially true in times of crisis.
The amount of small minded, paranoid, hateful, dissident and violent language associated with this “don’t tread on me” mentality is astonishing and sad.
Its true the founders flaunted a king...but not for the sake of anarchy, quite the opposite to form a sustainable firm of government despite our vast competing interests. 

One capable of outlasting several plagues and a civil war and 2 world wars...maybe we had a good run

My post in no way was invoking violence, it was simply stating facts as to what would happen.

I have no idea who the “you guys” are that you’re grouping me into?

Comparing our country’s reactions to others simply doesn’t work, the US as a mass are a very insubordinate group. Some say that is do to too much government over sight. Some say it’s because we are very well armed as a society, I’m not an expert in the field but I would assume it is a conglomerate of all those things.

When a country was formed after a revolution that was fought for freedom its not going to be easy to take away the rights of the citizens even if its only temporary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

That’s an opinion not fact.  

If trump put our country on lock down a month or 2 ago before anyone knew what was coming there would have been wide spread resistance against the government!

If he did it today it would be completely deferent but to do it months ago when no one knew what was coming it absolutely would have happened!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, airedale said:

You ought to practice what you preach!

The Democrats have been at war with Trump for 3 years now and are talking about an investigation again.  That some new form of respect?

BTW, So Korea started testing with kits made by medical companies.  The US got our kits in Jan 2020 from the CDC.  Ours didn't work.  The government agency failed us.  Nobody holding them accountable though.  They blame Trump.

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/what-south-korea-has-done-correctly-in-battling-covid-19#Late-January:-Tests-come-online

On January 27, after four confirmed cases of COVID-19, South Korean health officials met with medical companies.

The officials told the companies they needed them to develop tests for the coronavirus and that they’d rapidly approve new tests.

A week later, the first test was approved.

In early February, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved a coronavirus test developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

However, it would prove unreliable and mostly unusable.

“We bought ourselves some precious time early on when we closed travel to and from China. That was very important because we reduced introduction. So, we were really in excellent shape at that time,” Dr. William Schaffner, an infectious disease expert at the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine in Tennessee, told Healthline.

“But we were hampered shortly thereafter because our capacity to test was so curtailed, both on the public and private side,” Schaffner added. “So we didn’t know how widespread the virus was in our country because there wasn’t testing.”

Edited by Rattler

Just now, Buckmaster7600 said:

If trump put our country on lock down a month or 2 ago before anyone knew what was coming there would have been wide spread resistance against the government!

If he did it today it would be completely deferent but to do it months ago when no one knew what was coming it absolutely would have happened!

Nah, members here were calling for martial law at the first sign of it. Trumps fervent supporters would have lined up to be detained, instead he told them it was no big deal and they believed as evident in the first few pages of this thread. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/fauci-warned-of-trump-pandemic-2017-200054359.html

Trump was also made aware mid January what was going on in Chinese hospitals and chose to ignore the warnings instead dismissing it as a hoax and the common cold. 

What was the date of his China Travel ban?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

My post in no way was invoking violence, it was simply stating facts as to what would happen.

I have no idea who the “you guys” are that you’re grouping me into?

Comparing our country’s reactions to others simply doesn’t work, the US as a mass are a very insubordinate group. Some say that is do to too much government over sight. Some say it’s because we are very well armed as a society, I’m not an expert in the field but I would assume it is a conglomerate of all those things.

When a country was formed after a revolution that was fought for freedom its not going to be easy to take away the rights of the citizens even if its only temporary.

The group of hysterics that thinks people would fight the government if it temporarily but severely restricted movement fir the common good 

Also the group of paranoids who keeps evoking civil war or assassinations as “the reality” in hypothetical situations 

Edited by OtiscoPaul
  • Like 1

Nah, members here were calling for martial law at the first sign of it. Trumps fervent supporters would have lined up to be detained, instead he told them it was no big deal and they believed as evident in the first few pages of this thread. 

You’re incorrect, the right isn’t the left. The left follows with their heads down.

Remember what happened with the safe act? 5 million AR’s in the state and less than 50k were registered.

And before you reply remember I am a very center leaning registered Democrat.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

You’re incorrect, the right isn’t the left. The left follows with their heads down.

Remember what happened with the safe act? 5 million AR’s in the state and less than 50k were registered.

You can’t revise what has happened. 

5 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Seriously you don’t think there’s a reason you guys all say the same thing until all the sudden you guys all change your mind at the same time foxnews and Rush tell you 

I don’t listen or watch either side I read the Atlantic and Blightbart and all the rest so I always know exactly what you retarded rhetoric robots are shouting at each other left and right

Edited by OtiscoPaul

2 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I read it. must be missing something. Where in there is it saying that 500,000 came in from China after the travel ban

It doesn't.  It's "fake news".  The good Dr. did say he thinks the states should've locked down and that is the state's Governors job.  He also says federal agencies were to blame for not ordering supplies earlier.  How many are headed by Obama appointees and are registered Democrats.  Are they part of the "RESIST" agenda.  That's the deep state Trump is fighting, like those in the FBI.

• Haha 1

Seriously you don’t think there’s a reason you guys all say the same thing until all the sudden you guys all change your mind at the same time foxnews and Rush tell you 
I don’t listen or watch either side I read the Atlantic and Blightbart and all the rest so I always know exactly what you retarded rhetoric robots are shouting at each other left and right

Lol, again I think you’re grouping me in the wrong group. I don’t watch fox and I certainly don’t listen to rush, I can’t stand hannity or the others. Hell I voted for Obama his first term.

I’m simply a realist that has a bit of an education and an understanding of this countries history and the way politics and government works, that being said I’m by no means an expert.

4 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

Well in the first paragraph it says 40k since the travel ban. of that 40k how many were Americans coming home and how many actually entered through CDC screening stations?  2019 estimates show a daily travel from China to US of 14,000 per day. 

15 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

86325c8075972d97b76320b76294f52e.png

Plateauing Baby! Lock this thread. It’s over

not a lot of coverage about this, because honestly we should be worried the idiots of the world take this as a sign that it's gone. Social distancing is the reason it's flattening and nothing else. We need a cure, vaccine or for it to somehow die for this to be over. 

Like your optimism, but please don't be foolish. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, OtiscoPaul said:

Where have I called for anyone to even be removed from office let alone hung

I don’t love Trump but I haven’t scoffed at any of his orders (if he made any)

I think the president is doing this as badly as just about everyone else in the west...Cuomo just slightly better

lol like taking the supplies from upstate so that when it spreads to us for our peak (his exact words), we're screwed. Yeah that's handling things really well, because he doesn't and has never given a f about the rest of the state. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Rattler said:

The Democrats have been at war with Trump for 3 years now and are talking about an investigation again.  That some new form of respect?

BTW, So Korea started testing with kits made by medical companies.  The US got our kits in Jan 2020 from the CDC.  Ours didn't work.  The government agency failed us.  Nobody holding them accountable though.  They blame Trump.

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/what-south-korea-has-done-correctly-in-battling-covid-19#Late-January:-Tests-come-online

On January 27, after four confirmed cases of COVID-19, South Korean health officials met with medical companies.

The officials told the companies they needed them to develop tests for the coronavirus and that they’d rapidly approve new tests.

A week later, the first test was approved.

In early February, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved a coronavirus test developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

However, it would prove unreliable and mostly unusable.

“We bought ourselves some precious time early on when we closed travel to and from China. That was very important because we reduced introduction. So, we were really in excellent shape at that time,” Dr. William Schaffner, an infectious disease expert at the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine in Tennessee, told Healthline.

“But we were hampered shortly thereafter because our capacity to test was so curtailed, both on the public and private side,” Schaffner added. “So we didn’t know how widespread the virus was in our country because there wasn’t testing.”

3yrs President...whose CDC is that?

Edited by OtiscoPaul
  • Like 1