Corona Virus Thread

How many of you assholes bought this stupid fucking Chinese shirt:

5531A57C-A447-4238-9840-0FAA01CB2811.thumb.png.1ec5abc31068a5ce0345b2e84dfddb48.png

Are those the HuntingNY shirts...I don’t care if they are made in sweatshops....get me my huntingNY shirt!!!!

And you have a potty mouth! Kids read these site...well nothing you post but the good stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, crappyice said:

Are those the HuntingNY shirts...I don’t care if they are made in sweatshops....get me my huntingNY shirt!!!!

And you have a potty mouth! Kids read these site...well nothing you post but the good stuff!

Crappy this stinks of effort...give mowin a lesson on smack talkin

Hey buck master shut the fuck up

My point is that everyone says China lied...I’m saying they very publicly shutdown a city the size of Manhattan 2 months ago...if you (and your pres) didn’t see it coming it’s because you are stupid as fuck

Lol, easy tough guy.

Side note, He’s still your president.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Rattler said:

Okay, I got through a few of them. Plenty there to support your argument. I agree, there is a tipping point, but I don't think we're there. Whether we're close, that could be argued, but I will continue to side with scientists who understand the nature of the virus and have way more information than me. 

There will be an economic impact, probably felt most by small businesses. I'm doing what I can to support my local businesses, as I'm sure most of us are. However, I'm not ready to say start the monster back up and damn the casualties. Give it a few weeks and we hopefully will all be whistling a different tune.

Edited by Splitear_Leland

4 minutes ago, Rattler said:

It's a family site Paul.  Profanity is verboten.

I know that the mods must be in the ICU because in this thread I’ve seen:

4 miles of black cock

several assassination mentions and

nearly as much dumb shit talking from a bunch of New York Rednecks (oxymorons the lot of you)

Edited by OtiscoPaul
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Larry said:

What I'm getting at here is even if the the death rate hits 200000. that is still less than 1% of the US population. as tragic as these deaths are, should we have destroyed are economy over them or was there a better way.

If I may, has anyone considered negotiating with the virus and coming to terms? It’s going to kill a few hundred thousand no matter what we do, so what if we made a deal to have a Battle Royale every decade. We randomly pick an area in the US based on population and they have 72 hours to kill 200k people. They can do so as they see fit: execution, voluntary or otherwise; or just allow them to go to town. We could sell tickets. 

The virus is satisfied and the rest of us can keep the economy chugging along because that’s what’s paramount. 

Who’s with me? 

8 minutes ago, left field said:

If I may, has anyone considered negotiating with the virus and coming to terms? It’s going to kill a few hundred thousand no matter what we do, so what if we made a deal to have a Battle Royale every decade. We randomly pick an area in the US based on population and they have 72 hours to kill 200k people. They can do so as they see fit: execution, voluntary or otherwise; or just allow them to go to town. We could sell tickets. 

The virus is satisfied and the rest of us can keep the economy chugging along because that’s what’s paramount. 

Who’s with me? 

I’ll be your perseus 

Edited by OtiscoPaul

3 minutes ago, OtiscoPaul said:

You are a natural asshole but once you try it all falls apart and then you just sound silly 

You do realize, your the one who came unhinged. Or did you forget that?   

If anyone sounds silly, it's you. 

All I said is someone needs a permanent vacation.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, mowin said:

You do realize, your the one who came unhinged. Or did you forget that?   

If anyone sounds silly, it's you. 

All I said is someone needs a permanent vacation.  

I’m just filling pages with shit the way you guys do with your partisan nonsense from the word go

not that fun or interesting to see people acting like children huh?

Crisis thread even less appropriate right?

Edited by OtiscoPaul

1 minute ago, OtiscoPaul said:

I’m just filling pages with shit the way you guys do with your partisan nonsense from the word go

not That fun or interesting to see people acting like children huh?

So you admit your acting like a child.  

Acknowledgement is the first step... There might be hope for you..... Nah.

1 minute ago, mowin said:

So you admit your acting like a child.  

Acknowledgement is the first step... There might be hope for you..... Nah.

I’m reacting intentionally like a child because that’s how the game is played here and Ive resisted long enough

fuck you very much