Corona Virus Thread

and that’s also 20+ days ago so maybe he didn’t have it then. Who knows.

THE IMPORTANT NEWS IS SPRING TRAINING BASEBALL IN ARIZONA BEGINS IN MAY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a last few days weather wise...we stopped into to FDR- place was packed Sunday But clusters did a nice job staying away. Bunch of boats out there .
Yesterday might have been that spring day that my buddy would love being in the city....skirts get shorter and shorter every day!

• Like 2

Finally back to work after a 1 week off, paid. Co worker near me ended up with the virus.. left work, got tested then came back!! Idiot.. Work released info last tuesday that his test coming back positive , sent everyone home with pay for the week.. Just reopened yesterday.. they have a pretty strict protocol now from working with DOH and CDC to make it safe and comfortable as possible. We have two traffic lanes coming in from one entrance only, with wellness checks before you enter the parking lot, when you get in to the building, there is limited access to the break room for breaks or vending machines etc.. To keep people away from each other.. Staggered shifts so there is no overlap of 1st shift intervening with 2nd shift as they enter and 1st leaves etc.. we work 7 hrs get paid for 8, no O.T... Its pretty weird feeling and awkward, hope this awkwardness passes soon..  

30 minutes ago, LET EM GROW said:

Finally back to work after a 1 week off, paid. Co worker near me ended up with the virus.. left work, got tested then came back!! Idiot.. Work released info last tuesday that his test coming back positive , sent everyone home with pay for the week.. Just reopened yesterday.. they have a pretty strict protocol now from working with DOH and CDC to make it safe and comfortable as possible. We have two traffic lanes coming in from one entrance only, with wellness checks before you enter the parking lot, when you get in to the building, there is limited access to the break room for breaks or vending machines etc.. To keep people away from each other.. Staggered shifts so there is no overlap of 1st shift intervening with 2nd shift as they enter and 1st leaves etc.. we work 7 hrs get paid for 8, no O.T... Its pretty weird feeling and awkward, hope this awkwardness passes soon..  

Glad you're well and back to work. My wife's vet clinic is doing a similar set up with no team overlap. Each team has a doctor and she has a set of techs and assistants. She said it feels weird since they are a small clinic, and now she only gets to see half of her staff.

What a bozo by the way with that person coming back to work.

10 hours ago, mowin said:

What I find interesting is others coming to the rescue of someone who comes unhinged, swearing at others.   Saying you don't blame him. 

I give it back, but I'm wrong.  How come your not saying the same now?  

That fellow's tirade was and is totally indefensible, non stop personal attacks and foul language both against board rules.

Al

Edited by airedale
  • Like 3

Isn't this more offensive than the F word?   Flat out calling for the death by hanging AND getting a like.  But yeah.  Otsico is unhinged because he finally used the f word.  
74F0CBB2-7A32-433A-AC54-9AE8520464F2.jpeg.f02df042cc5ff6db88bf4732129ebcd6.jpeg
Maybe he was talking about how much heat the guys packing in between his legs?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, diplomat019 said:

Otsico is unhinged because he finally used the f word.  

He more than used the F-word he basically ridiculed and attacked the membership here who had nothing to do with that post.  He broke board rules big time and deserves to be banned as far as I am concerned.

Al

• Like 3

Maybe I should’ve elaborated more. He should be hung for treason. He is anti 2a and also clearly supports illegal immigrants. I can go on and on, but I’m a little busy at work right now. I despise the guy, and if you don’t like it, too bad. That’s my opinion. We all just need to get along and come together as a country right now. 

Edited by NonTypical
  • Like 1

If you're not capable of keeping a civil tongue in a debate, you shouldn't be debating.  Foul language and personal attacks only prove you have nothing of substance to add to the conversation about the subject being debated.  It's childish and crude.  If you support such an individual, you don't understand the problem either.

Saying an elected official should be hung is an opinion that can be defended if the elected hack has violated the public trust.  We used to do that in the past.  If you don't think it applies, make your case against it with facts, not emotion.

Edited by Rattler
  • Like 3

He more than used the F-word he basically ridiculed and attacked the membership here who had nothing to do with that post.  He broke board rules big time and deserves to be banned as far as I am concerned.
Al

So did mowin so what’s ur point ban us all shut it down. Lock it up. Oh and send us our god dam shirts

• Like 1

Maybe I should’ve elaborated more. He should be hung for treason. He is anti 2a and also clearly supports illegal immigrants. I can go on and on, but I’m a little busy at work right now. I despise the guy, and if you don’t like it, too bad. That’s my opinion. We all just need to get along and come together as a country right now. 

If I may...the correct past tense is hanged (not a joke, look it up, dictionary.com). If he was “hung” that would only make his girl happy. If he was hanged....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, OtiscoPaul said:

I’m out fuck off

12 hours ago, OtiscoPaul said:

You aren’t chasing me off...I’ll be back but I’m tired if you for now

My guess is the dude had something really bad happen to him recently or is need of medication of some kind. And I don't mean that as an insult, what went from me having  a fun little back and forth now genuinely worries me about you.

Are you out? Or are you coming back? If you hate this place so much why are you posting constantly? If you want to talk hunting and fishing, but some members opinions bother you in this thread why are you coming back to it? I could understand if they were bleeding over to other threads or there were multiple topics diluting what you see (lord knows I've been there), but this is just one thread you could ignore and move on...

• Like 1

Day 29 without a haircut. How is everyone else coping with this? I go every 2 weeks for a haircut. For years I went once a week, but only every other week the last 10 years or so

I wish I had hair to cut!! Everyday is a bad hair day for me lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

outta likes. very much on board with suspensions for REPEAT swearing and slurs that promote a stereotype many of us outdoorsman have been fighting against for years.

Lets forget the rules, kids etc. and just think about the anti's who can easily access this site. All it takes is one and we're all under the spotlight. Is that what we want?

Edited by Belo
  • Like 5

Review the "Charter" or rules for the message board and abide by them. If you don't like the rules, search out another board that is more in line with what you feel is appropriate or are willing to abide by. It is the right of the owner of the message board to dictate terms of use. If you don't like them, rather than ruin the experience for all the other participants, find another message board or start up your own. Most rules are common sense and in place to ensure an enjoyable constructive experience for all members.

What about my right to "free speech" to say whatever I want where ever I want? Use of any site or message board is not a right! To participate, you will be asked to follow a few simple rules. The "freedom of speech" guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution that folks so willingly throw around many times to justify their poor behavior, only protects you from governmental intervention in your right to express yourself -- it does not give you free reign to use computer resources, paid for by others, against the wishes of their owner. Again, if you don't like the rules, search out another board that is more in line with what you feel is tolerable.

• Like 6