Corona Virus Thread

I sure as hell hope so! Too bad coyote is closed

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Actually mr k is looking into seeing if there is a nuisance program for them for the farm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

So I billed less than 1/3 of my normal hours today, but did cut the lawn, edge the sidewalk and driveway, throw some grass seed in any thin areas and sweep out the street gutter.  The yard is spring ready.  And dropped the roof and doors on the jeep for the first spring run topless run.  Got to look at the bright side.

• Like 9

8 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Using the f word occasionally as a joke is ok. But excessive use probably isn't so ideal especially in conjunction with all the rest. I say warning at worst

This was not his first vulgar tirade and he was warned  in Oct.

WNYBuckHunter

• Backstrap Addict
  •  
  • WNYBuckHunter
  • Moderators
  • team_moderator.png
  • 22489 posts
  • LocationLima, NY
On 10/3/2019 at 11:04 AM, OtiscoPaul said:

Again implying what, your passive aggressive shit is so annoykng

Bingo, I accidentally said duck when I obviously (as most do) just meant the deer hears and moves.

Then I get assaulted by “I’m not shitting on you but you are retarded” - WNY

LMAO, you are something else.

Try to tone the language down, or you can go sit in the corner for a couple of weeks.

I quoted you...WNY is the one that warned him after a series of vulgar responses in response to another thread in Oct.
You're saying that I the Teflon Don can go sit in a corner? NEVER!!!!

So I billed less than 1/3 of my normal hours today, but did cut the lawn, edge the sidewalk and driveway, throw some grass seed in any thin areas and sweep out the street gutter.  The yard is spring ready.  And dropped the roof and doors on the jeep for the first spring run topless run.  Got to look at the bright side.

But your travel expenses, conference room meals, etc. are all down. So you’re still profitable?

• Like 1

But your travel expenses, conference room meals, etc. are all down. So you’re still profitable?

Don't forget all the boring stuff he didn't have to do! That's gotta count for something!

Call Me The Teflon Don

7 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

You're saying that I the Teflon Don can go sit in a corner? NEVER!!!!

You did once for a day until WNY gave you a Get Out Of Jail Free Card .  We will see how "teflon" you are ! :taunt:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I assume you have seen the cost savings measures being taken by many large NY firms.  Travel and lunches ain’t enough.   Everyone will be taking a big haircut this year.   I know of firms that laid off all staff.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I assume you have seen the cost savings measures being taken by many large NY firms.  Travel and lunches ain’t enough.   Everyone will be taking a big haircut this year.   I know of firms that laid off all staff.  

Yes some AMLaw 100 have done paycuts. But quite a few others are still turning profits each month. Things might be in the clear soon.

13 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yes some AMLaw 100 have done paycuts. But quite a few others are still turning profits each month. Things might be in the clear soon.

Hope you are right.  Being profitable is expected.  Without that owners couldn’t be paid.  

Well that was entertaining...shall I sum up...Pauly is driving Bill to dove hunt on FSW property as Jerky gets banned AGAIN while chef shoot yotes out of season and biz and Dinsdale hunts skirts(far better then yoga pants) in NYC. Meanwhile Elmo and Al are actually trying to talk about Corona!Duck this place!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1