Corona Virus Thread

Well that was entertaining...shall I sum up...Pauly is driving Bill to dove hunt on FSW property as Jerky gets banned AGAIN while chef shoot yotes out of season and biz and Dinsdale hunts skirts(far better then yoga pants) in NYC. Meanwhile Elmo and Al are actually trying to talk about Corona!Duck this place!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And spring training in Scottsdale in May is the next GTG. Oh and Goose and Paula were finally found (in River’s blind)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Dinsdale said:

Ebola ever mutates and gets easier to spread?

Things are going to get ugly.

I actually can't believe it has stayed more or less contained around the Congo/DRC. WHO has 60 people for all of Africa with a few ngo's sprinkled about.

There aren't enough test kits here in the richest country in the world, how many test kits are there in the Congo?  South Africa closed it's borders real quick.  India is ravaged but they're hardly testing.  Wife works with out sourced consultants are based in India.  They told her a lot of people are dying but the government is reporting it as starvation.  Some are legitimate.  They went into a strict tyrannical lock down and some people ran out of food.

Well that was entertaining...shall I sum up...Pauly is driving Bill to dove hunt on FSW property as Jerky gets banned AGAIN while chef shoot yotes out of season and biz and Dinsdale hunts skirts(far better then yoga pants) in NYC. Meanwhile Elmo and Al are actually trying to talk about Corona!Duck this place!

Duck You Ashhole!!!

Call Me The Teflon Don

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

And spring training in Scottsdale in May is the next GTG. Oh and Goose and Paula were finally found (in River’s blind)

Got a buddy in Glendale.  Love visiting and heading up to Sedona.  Not too far fetched but I don't golf.

• Like 1

How to catch an Elephant:
Dig a really big hole and fill it with ashes, then line the top of the hole with frozen peas. Hide and wait. When the elephant comes to take a pea, kick him in the ash hole. 
Oooo that's a good one!

Call Me The Teflon Don

5 minutes ago, Elmo said:

There aren't enough test kits here in the richest country in the world, how many test kits are there in the Congo?  South Africa closed it's borders real quick.  India is ravaged but they're hardly testing.  Wife works with out sourced consultants are based in India.  They told her a lot of people are dying but the government is reporting it as starvation.  Some are legitimate.  They went into a strict tyrannical lock down and some people ran out of food.

And all the sudden China has no cases at all.:rolleyes:

Bill Gates foundation was supplying South Africa with testing for CV19. But Zimbabwe's doctors and nurses went on strike as they have no PPE and they ran their health care system into the ground years ago.

All of Africa owned by the chinese now, easy to buy off the gov'ts with a few Mercedes cars and a tiny cut of the profit. That whole place will be one gigantic open pit mine when they are done. Millions live with communal facilities( if you can call them that) in the townships, it'll look like when I was there at the height of the AIDS epidemic; with every square inch covered with a fresh grave on the outskirts.

• Like 1

On a serious side my mom took a turn for the worse today. Doctors said she was virus free but it raged hell on her lungs. She may not make the night. This has been a roller coaster of emotion I hope nobody has to live through this. 

• Sad 10

1 minute ago, First-light said:

On a serious side my mom took a turn for the worse today. Doctors said she was virus free but it raged hell on her lungs. She may not make the night. This has been a roller coaster of emotion I hope nobody has to live through this. 

Oh man...fingers crossed.  Hoping it's just a small hiccup.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, First-light said:

Doubling up on thoughts and prayers for your mom.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, First-light said:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your mom. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, First-light said:

We'll keep your mom in our thoughts FL.......

• Like 2

Got a buddy in Glendale.  Love visiting and heading up to Sedona.  Not too far fetched but I don't golf.

I used to live in Scottsdale and I’m always down to go back

• Like 1

So sorry, prayers are with her. If she is virus free can you visit ?