Corona Virus Thread

14 minutes ago, Chef said:

So sorry, prayers are with her. If she is virus free can you visit ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I wish I could. They wont let anyone in the hospital. Its ben 25 days since she has seen us. We did get an ipad in to iphone. 

Oh I wish I could. They wont let anyone in the hospital. Its ben 25 days since she has seen us. We did get an ipad in to iphone. 

I’m sorry brother I have loved ones who have the virus as well

• Like 1

Shit first light...hang tough and i do sincerely hope mom hangs tougher.
We bust balls and post inappropriate crap but man does my heart stop when I see someone suffering like you are now. All jokes aside- prayers sent.

• Like 2

On a serious side my mom took a turn for the worse today. Doctors said she was virus free but it raged hell on her lungs. She may not make the night. This has been a roller coaster of emotion I hope nobody has to live through this. 
Prayers sent my friend!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So I will say I am not trying to politicize this thread but it is covid related. As fed up with trump as I am, I’m turn on CNN this morning as I watch both it and FOX and they are talking about how African Americans are more likely to die from covid. I’m sorry but the Dems will take any opportunity to bring up the race issue. This is not a race issue but a socio economic one. Yes poor people with less access to proper healthcare will die at faster rates than their wealthier counterparts. This is not a race issue but a economic one.

#bothpartiessuck

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

In an attempt to get away from political/personal nonsense... Any advise from those of you in the areas that were hard-hit by Coronavirus?

I'm in Rochester and we are dealing with it... but we are no where near the likely apex.  (570 cases and 31 dead)

Obviously it has played out worse in the NYC area than anyone expected... and helpful tips, or things you wish you did differently?

Unfortunately I will be heading to work throughout this whole ordeal, so staying home and hibernating is out of the question. 

In an attempt to get away from political/personal nonsense... Any advise from those of you in the areas that were hard-hit by Coronavirus?
I'm in Rochester and we are dealing with it... but we are no where near the likely apex.  (570 cases and 31 dead)
Obviously it has played out worse in the NYC area than anyone expected... and helpful tips, or things you wish you did differently?
Unfortunately I will be heading to work throughout this whole ordeal, so staying home and hibernating is out of the question. 

So yes I can give some tips, first off stay home if you can this is real. Find ways to get grocery’s delivered if you need them. We actually have grocery’s delivered to our garage. We then go into the garage after the delivery person leaves and sanitize all the packaging and throw out as much of the outer packaging as we can.

Also stay busy in your home, it’s best not to wither away doing nothing.

If you do get sick, stay positive, drink lots of hot liquids, stay hydrated, do breathing exercises. Try not to suppress the fever too much it’s helping.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I live in Westchester (15K cases) and worked in nyc (tons of cases) up until March 16th. Riding metro north train, etc. 82 people in my building have it including 2 people out of 11 on my floor wing. I always washed my hands many times per day especially before eating my lunch. So far I have no symptoms. When grocery shopping locally I wear gloves and try to avoid people. When in the parks or roads for my daily
Run/hike, I tried to walk away from people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I live in Westchester (15K cases) and worked in nyc (tons of cases) up until March 16th. Riding metro north train, etc. 82 people in my building have it including 2 people out of 11 on my floor wing. I always washed my hands many times per day especially before eating my lunch. So far I have no symptoms. When grocery shopping locally I wear gloves and try to avoid people. When in the parks or roads for my daily
Run/hike, I tried to walk away from people.

Be more like Biz... got it.  

• Like 1