Corona Virus Thread

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Larry - you completely missed the point. That blizzard showed up. So it’s not relevant. The ones where they say 15” is coming and 1” comes. Mathematically that’s 1/15. So if 150K people die instead of 2.2M, that’s 1/15 also. Simple Math brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, so if ONLY 150,000 people die instead of 2,200,000 people we'll just compare it to a blizzard that didn't show.  A good thing, right? 

Arrowhead Stadium has a capacity of 76,000 people........fill it twice, that's what were talking about.  Hopefully we only fill it full once, maybe not even a sell out, just 60,000 people will die. 

Big deal, just a little snow storm.

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 4

20 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

I read an article last night that auto manufacturers are considering a plan. They want to do forehead scan screening upon entry into the building and make masks mandatory.  It was nothing official ,just something mentioned.

we are doing a version of this, but we're open anyhow as an essential business. 

1 minute ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

She said she does. The docs are not sure if they are gonna test her. WTF

There's operating as if every medical professional should just assume they have it.  It's just how bad it gets before they treat them.  She should proceed as if she is positive.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Elmo said:

a6934cbdeaefff7e47544a662bcb22a2.jpg

Supply run.

Just did the same but white gloves not fancy purple ones. 

Had the oil changed in my car and stayed in it the entire time riding the lift up. Fun. 

Haven’t been to a grocery store in a few weeks. They now have directional arrows on the aisles - one way only. Still no paper products, cleaning supplies, pasta, flour, yeast, etc. Plenty of everything else. 

Amazed that there were a good 30% of shoppers without masks including many older people. 

Has anyone come up with a decent grocery disinfectant protocol? I’m spraying and wiping with a bleach disinfectant then letting things sit for 24 hours. Discarding extra packaging. Then I shower and change. This will get tiring if we have to keep it up for months. 

Larry - you completely missed the point. That blizzard showed up. So it’s not relevant. The ones where they say 15” is coming and 1” comes. Mathematically that’s 1/15. So if 150K people die instead of 2.2M, that’s 1/15 also. Simple Math brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man, you're digging quite a grave metaphorically speaking

Call Me The Teflon Don

I found local bjs had flour. I didn’t need much more so didn’t look for anything else.  Left everything in the car for 24 hours. Used gloves to finally transfer into the house.  Gloves in the trash, hands washed. No change clothes or shower.  

26 minutes ago, left field said:

Just did the same but white gloves not fancy purple ones. 

Had the oil changed in my car and stayed in it the entire time riding the lift up. Fun. 

Haven’t been to a grocery store in a few weeks. They now have directional arrows on the aisles - one way only. Still no paper products, cleaning supplies, pasta, flour, yeast, etc. Plenty of everything else. 

Amazed that there were a good 30% of shoppers without masks including many older people. 

Has anyone come up with a decent grocery disinfectant protocol? I’m spraying and wiping with a bleach disinfectant then letting things sit for 24 hours. Discarding extra packaging. Then I shower and change. This will get tiring if we have to keep it up for months. 

I spray disinfectant on a paper towel and wipe things down.  24 hours is excessive.  I read somewhere 10 minutes is sufficient.  I wait 10-15 minutes then rinse them off with water.  Paper boxed items like pasta, I spray with the aerosol can.

• Like 1

Also fortunate that wife works for hospital (gloves and surgical mask) and brother works for homeland security (N95).  Was able to get us a few of them when supplies was starting to go down but not completely out.