Corona Virus Thread

16 hours ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

Update...been a hectic day today. Results came back this morning. My daughter tested positive for Corona. Now her hubby and kids all have to be tested. I cant help but think it’s my fault. I had some N95 masks and gave them to her. Her supervisor saw her with it and decided to pull her off her unit and out with the Corona ppl. I know its wrong, but part of me is praying to meet up with him. Been a long time since i put my training to good use and now I’m itching to clobber him.    

Praying for your family! 

• Thanks 1

Valley Hospital in NJ is the first hospital to give a COVID patient a antibody plasma transfer. The guy Who did it, my brother worked with and did his infectious disease rotation under for 2 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here’s the Article

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc7ny.com/amp/convalescent-plasma-therapy-valley-hospital-coronavirus-nj-new-jersey/6097958/

• Like 1

So trump goes on tv and says the power of the president of the United States is absolute

f46fbc215beecd562e1db254846f58fd.jpg&key=9c7b5e3e43868d0101ff8c0463d95e4d3493c14ac0016d87f10f27ce1c6b8047

His presser tonight was wild. I was waiting for him to finally say “F you!” To someone

• Like 2

His presser tonight was wild. I was waiting for him to finally say “F you!” To someone

Dude it was insane, I’ll be the first to say I voted for him and was going to again until this. He has really shown what a fool he is

6 minutes ago, Chef said:

Dude it was insane, I’ll be the first to say I voted for him and was going to again until this. He has really shown what a fool he is

Sorry.   You've shown the fool you've become. The left has won if you can't see beyond this.

Edited by mowin
  • Like 1

I still have to vote for him if the other candidate is Biden

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Sorry.   You've shown the fool you've become. The left has won if you can't see beyond this.

Dude you just had a US president get on National TV and say that his power is absolute.

How the hell can you support that?

So fascism is ok with you ?

Dude you just had a US president get on National TV and say that his power is absolute.

How the hell can you support that?

So fascism is ok with you ?

Well the states seem powerless to help themselves and look to the president to hold their hand through every crisis, maybe he’s right ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well the states seem powerless to help themselves and look to the president to hold their hand through every crisis, maybe he’s right ?

They have been powerless to help themselves because the response should have been organized by the fed and other any other president it would have been. He outright refuses to place any responsibility on the fed. He has helped when he can but takes responsibility for nothing

• Like 1

They have been powerless to help themselves because the response should have been organized by the fed and other any other president it would have been. He outright refuses to place any responsibility on the fed. He has helped when he can but takes responsibility for nothing

I think when this is all said and done the toll it takes, while of course tragic, will be considered a success. It’s going to come in under a normal flu season. Thanks to the measures taken

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

In all fairness, this is totally unprecedented. The man tried to warn everyone long ago but the democrats are so hell bent on fighting him on everything and nothing, that they told everyone Corona was no big deal go hang out like normal. Trump may be a bull in a china shop, but he is Albert Einstein next to Biden and Pelosi is an enemy to all Americans. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

In all fairness, this is totally unprecedented. The man tried to warn everyone long ago but the democrats are so hell bent on fighting him on everything and nothing, that they told everyone Corona was no big deal go hang out like normal. Trump may be a bull in a china shop, but he is Albert Einstein next to Biden and Pelosi is an enemy to all Americans. 

I will admit I can’t even watch his press conferences, he’s a complete jackass.

7 minutes ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

Trump tried to warn everyone long ago ?

Jan. 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” — Trump in a CNBC interview.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/trumps-statements-about-the-coronavirus/

There are about 15 more examples of him downplaying the seriousness of it over the next two months on that link.