Corona Virus Thread

6 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I will admit I can’t even watch his press conferences, he’s a complete jackass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I absolutely won't blame Trump for any of this virus drama like some are trying to do.  What could he really do 2 or 3 months ago?   Shut the nation down before anyone had the virus?  No one knew $#!+ what was going to happen.  It's easy to point fingers now.  If anything like this ever starts again somewhere in the world, the first thing the entire world needs to do is completely quarantine that nation or whatever nations the disease is spreading in.   No one is to leave or go to those nations. Some could cry racism or whatever the hell they want, but this is the only way you will ever contain something like this. Continue to let people travel freely and now you can see what happens.  

With that said, I completely agree with your statement.  Trump simply can't keep his mouth shut.  It's all about him and all he wants is accolades from everyone around him.  It's embarrassing to watch him.

• Like 2

I'm not directing this toward anyone just throwing it out there.Trump used the wrong word he has "final decision" not "absolute" 

He's is most likely going off a major crisis or public health act which would over ride the constitution.

I personally think he's doing better them b.clinton,g.bush jr.and b.obama would have done under these circumstances.

KEEP AMERICA GREAT!!!!!!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, NonTypical said:

LMAO. People outraged by a single word Trump uses. But support Biden amid sexual assault allegations, sniffing hair, kissing his granddaughter on the lips, and not knowing where he is or what office he’s running for. 

Amazing isn’t it? 

Trump 2020

Pence 2024

Edited by squirrelwhisperer
  • Like 3

So, Biden then?

I mean I really don’t like him either but at this point anyone is better. Trump will ruin this country give. 4 more years. Shit it already may be too late if he reopens then country too early

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Chef said:

They have been powerless to help themselves because the response should have been organized by the fed and other any other president it would have been. He outright refuses to place any responsibility on the fed. He has helped when he can but takes responsibility for nothing

Nothing  like this has ever happened before to this extent ,let's not pretend a different person at the top would make the system work any different . 

Nothing  like this has ever happened before to this extent ,let's not pretend a different person at the top would make the system work any different . 

But they 100% would. No president in their right mind would have states bidding against each other for equipment. No president would get on national tv and say the federal government is not a shipping clerk. No us president would get on tv and say his power is absolute.

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

I mean I really don’t like him either but at this point anyone is better. Trump will ruin this country give. 4 more years. Shit it already may be too late if he reopens then country too early

He was doing a damn good job at running the country until this happened . There is not a single person on this planet that could have made it happen any different.  Government officials on both sides or morons ,most governors have failed when it's time to earn their pay and of course they are going to blame somebody else. They're professional idiots for a living.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Chef said:

But they 100% would. No president in their right mind would have states bidding against each other for equipment. No president would get on national tv and say the federal government is not a shipping clerk. No us president would get on tv and say his power is absolute.

I didnt vote for the guy because he talked well ,maybe you you did . I knew what and why I voted for him .

• Like 1

He was doing a damn good job at running the country until this happened . There is not a single person on this planet that could have made it happen any different.  Government officials on both sides or morons ,most governors have failed when it's time to earn their pay and of course they are going to blame somebody else. They're professional idiots for a living.

You are correct he did a very good job until this happened. But leaders are judged on how they lead in crisis and he has turned this into a circus. It’s almost like If Bush has told Ny and DC that they had to pay for the response to 9/11.

Listen you guys can support whoever you want, but he doesn’t give a shit about you. He wants you all back to work like lambs to the slaughter so him and his rich friends can make more money off your backs.

You think these rich CEO’s or even his family are back in public after this ur insane. It’s you, your friends, your families that will die. And for what to support this guy who can’t even answer a reporters question that he doesn’t like. Come on wake up.

Go read a history book, you guys want king trump. Trust me you won’t be so happy if you get it

I didnt vote for the guy because he talked well ,maybe you you did . I knew what and why I voted for him .

Those statements are not about him talking well, the first one is just flat out denying responsibility, and the 2nd one is probably the most dangerous thing a modern president has ever said.

10 hours ago, Chef said:

So trump goes on tv and says the power of the president of the United States is absolute

f46fbc215beecd562e1db254846f58fd.jpg

Fellow hunters, I give you the site hypocrite.  He raises hell when something is posted in a general forum about politics and demands it be moved to the political section, then continues to bring his biased, uninformed, hateful political opinion into the same forum to expose his psychosis and derangement regarding the President.

This thread is not supposed to be about politics, yet this is at least the 2nd time he's brought politics into this forum after angrily demanding it not be here.  

It has no business being in this thread and I for one suggest he take these posts and start a new thread in the politics section, where it belongs,  if he wants to vent about his hatred of the President.

The hypocrisy is unbelievable.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Fellow hunters, I give you the site hypocrite.  He raises hell when something is posted in a general forum about politics and demands it be moved to the political section, then continues to bring his biased, uninformed, hateful political opinion into the same forum to expose his psychosis and derangement regarding the President.
This thread is not supposed to be about politics, yet this is at least the 2nd time he's brought politics into this forum after angrily demanding it not be here.  
It has no business being in this thread and I for one suggest he take these posts and start a new thread in the politics section, where it belongs,  if he wants to vent about his hatred of the President.
The hypocrisy is unbelievable.  

Except this is directly related to the issue at hand. It is 100% corona related. Unlike your post about awe poor trump people are mean to him

4 minutes ago, Chef said:

Those statements are not about him talking well, the first one is just flat out denying responsibility, and the 2nd one is probably the most dangerous thing a modern president has ever said.

Name one politician who has taken any responsibility for anything in their jurisdiction, I'll wait . The governor's are blaming trump because they suck at their jobs in a time of crisis ,the media reports that trump sucks and apparently some people are falling for it. THE SYTEM IS BROKEN ,I'm not sure if you grasp that or not ,its the same system that every president has or will have to work with.

Just now, Chef said:

Except this is directly related to the issue at hand. It is 100% corona related. Unlike your post about awe poor trump people are mean to him

Once again, hypocrisy on display.  It has no business in this thread because it is nothing but hatred for the President and politically motivated.  Keep your politics in the political section.  No amount of self justification will prove otherwise.

Here’s what I don’t understand...we are all in the same boat, aren’t we? We all face the same virus, we all have the same president, we are all wanting this to be over, we are all Americans. Regardless of how well Trump is handling this or how inept Biden is, we all have to deal with this nonsense. Do we need to fight with each other? How does that help anything or anyone? My daughter contracted this crap while trying to help others with it. To say this one sucks or that one would have done a better job is BS. You cannot say that with any degree of certainty, its all conjecture. You are basically arguing over something as dumb as who would win in a fight...Bruce Lee or Jet Li. Just dumb. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Put these political posts in the Political forum where we can debate these issues properly, without derailing a thread where others don't want to see it.

I look forward to seeing these things in the political forum, where I can give them their just rewards.

Rattler, you seem really burned about this. If it means that much to you, post here. 

All Trump had one thing to do was one simple thing as the early warnings were coming in, “We are monitoring the situation in Wuhan closely. I have put together a task force to coordinate across various departments to determine our best response should the virus show up here, as well as inventory and bolster our necessary medical reserves in case they need to be deployed throughout the country. As I get more information, you will get more information.”

Instead he and his lickspittles denied and lied.

And now we can all be reassured because his daughter and SiL are on the committee to reopen America. Only the best people.

You think the hospitals are overrun now? Wait until everyone goes back to work but with a hyper sensitivity to every sniffle and cough. 

As to Biden, well I’m reminded of something Trump loved saying while running ... “what the hell do you have to lose?” 

2 minutes ago, left field said:

As to Biden, well I’m reminded of something Trump loved saying while running ... “what the hell do you have to lose?” 

You can’t be serious...

1. Belongs in a political thread

2. Biden can wrap his own Christmas presents and still be surprised when he opens them

The only thing we have to lose is the American way of life

• Haha 3

Lefty, what I'm burned about is someone putting political crap in this General forum after demanding it not be here.  It should not be here.  Put it in the political forum where we can properly debate it, or is that something you guys fear doing?  Your post is more of the same.  Why not post something in the politics section if you want to make these accusations?  I refuse to debate these things here.  They are not related to the virus, they are concerned with the politics surrounding the virus.  It's the hypocrisy that tightens my jaw.