Corona Virus Thread

40 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Clean tushies at the whatever you last name is house!!!

Call Me The Teflon Don

Edit note. I remembered your last name as soon as I posted my reply. For sake of incognito I'll keep it secret

20 minutes ago, GreeneHunter said:

Your Shittin me ?    LOL

I haven't needed to buy TP since February. Even with working from home, a basic roll of Scott's lasts more than a week. I shit 3x per day, but most are 1 or 2 wipers for sanity check. It's rare that i don't have a "clean poop"

13 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I haven't needed to buy TP since February. Even with working from home, a basic roll of Scott's lasts more than a week. I shit 3x per day, but most are 1 or 2 wipers for sanity check. It's rare that i don't have a "clean poop"

Scott's?  It's Charmin' boy!  Only the finest papers gets the privilege to grace my nether regions.

for 1-2 sheets per shit, not worth clogging my drains. 
Don't lie! We all know you just wipe with your bare left hand then wash up with soap. No chance 2 flimsy 1 ply Scott's protects your hands from poop

Call Me The Teflon Don

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Don't lie! We all know you just wipe with your bare left hand then wash up with soap. No chance 2 flimsy 1 ply Scott's protects your hands from poop

Call Me The Teflon Don

the wipe with TP is just to confirm for piece of mind, that it is in fact another clean shit.

3 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Now that we have no shortage of beds/respirators has the standard for hospital admission been lowered?

Daughter works in pre/post op, they’ve started to do more “ elective surgeries “ , slow build up . Still her hospital, system furloughed 3,500 , 700 full furloughs the rest partial.   The shut down cost them 500 million , the place sat empty , and bled money .

As far as TP, we get about three weeks off one of these , don’t ask how many I got .

02ABD0C8-0936-46CA-A6C7-E321F6744D62.jpeg

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1

Daughter works in pre/post op, they’ve started to do more “ elective surgeries “ , slow build up . Still her hospital, system furloughed 3,500 , 700 full furloughs the rest partial.   The shut down cost them 500 million , the place sat empty , and bled money .
As far as TP, we get about three weeks off one of these , don’t ask how many I got .
02ABD0C8-0936-46CA-A6C7-E321F6744D62.thumb.jpeg.f00fed8e84206003553d7e0ce166466c.jpeg
Where do you put a roll that size?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, mlammerhirt said:

Where do you put a roll that size?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Free standing thing the Mrs has in powder room . My friend owns a sizable business and had a couple gross of those rolls , gave me a dozen as a joke on my birthday end of March .

Ya they’re a bit bigger then standard rolls I’d guess 5x at least , I may be on a month , idk haven’t marked the calendar. But I’m a one Time a day guy .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Call Me The Teflon Don

Seriously.  Purell after shaking Biz's hands from now on.

I hear a lot about fiber , not sure what it is , pretty happy with one and done . Let me tell you it’s a race , as soon as I get out of bed . I’ve never understood people who have time to read in there ....

And don’t call ,me sir , Nomad ,Larry , ahole  all fit better !

• Like 1

I hear a lot about fiber , not sure what it is , pretty happy with one and done . Let me tell you it’s a race , as soon as I get out of bed . I’ve never understood people who have time to read in there ....
And don’t call ,me sir , Nomad ,Larry , ahole  all fit better !

My apologies Sir Larry the Nomad Ahole

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The news report recently stated that “many people” do not want to return to work.  Of course the main reason used is fear of contracting COVID-19.

So while these “non-essential” workers stayed safe, the “essential” workers were there for them providing medical services, emergency services, law enforcement services, utility services, food services and other “essential” services.  Imagine if those “essential” workers used the reason not to maintain civilization with the excuse they fear contracting COVID-19.  So now that it’s time to go back to work, their excuses are an insult to so many who have provided their needs.

Throughout the pandemic we have heard constantly “We are all in this together”.   Yes, but only because everyone is at risk to contract COVID-19.  So while many are in this together, not “all” are “in this together.”

• Like 3

The reason they don't want to go back to work is because they are making more on unemployment then they would working again.  They want to wait until the unemployment runs out.  Employers knew this would happen when the govt added a $600 bonus to the unemployment checks.  

Is there anything the govt gets involved in they don't screw up?

• Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 10:18 AM, Buckmaster7600 said:

624dd690b7682c5901520d9d3235e34c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always love how so many of these smartass memes have typos in them.  Really makes a statement.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rattler said:

The reason they don't want to go back to work is because they are making more on unemployment then they would working again.  They want to wait until the unemployment runs out.  Employers knew this would happen when the govt added a $600 bonus to the unemployment checks.  

Is there anything the govt gets involved in they don't screw up?

If a person refuses to come back to work, they have effectively quit and become ineligible for unemployment. There are various mandated (in NY) leaves they can take, but most of those are unpaid.