Corona Virus Thread

‘This country need a a good old AMERICAN. And we won’t get one until the media is told to go scratch and let the president do his job (with some perks).
Why would the right person ever subject himself (ok.../herself) to the scrutiny of that position

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. America is filled with brilliant people. These people don’t want to be president. Why would they? Who wants to be hated and attacked for 4 years by the other party?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Chef said:

My honest opinion is this county need another Bill Clinton..... not Hillary.

Just what we need...The founder of NAFTA that sucked all the jobs out of America. He did some good things and gave the country balanced budgets with some surplus but the Nafta deal cost America a lot of jobs and part of the reason EVERYTHING is made in china.

36 minutes ago, Chef said:

I don’t disagree Biden sucks, I just think he sucks way less than Trump

It isn't Biden you need to worry about. He will be lucky if he makes a full term  then we will have Kamala at the helm.

• Like 1

I disagree with that. I truly believe our nations poor response to the pandemic has destroyed the economy and unless we fix it, it will continue to do so. Remember the stock market is no the economy

No it's a forward looking indicator of the economy. Talking 6 months to a year out. Hence leading indicator. Trump is the one to handle things. Yes he says a lot of dumb shit sometimes but at least he has the mental ability to string together a coherent sentence despite how off color it may appear. Ask yourself are you better off than you were 4 years ago? I'd be willing to wager you're far better off now as am I and my kind. Same with likely everyone else on this forum save for a few that may have had job difficulties due to the virus which is nobody's fault. So take the once in a hundred years virus out of the equation as an outlier. Likely everyone else is far better off today than they were 4 years prior. As for creepy sniffer Biden he's done zip zilch nada for anyone in the past 40 years in politics except for enrich his own family

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

It isn't Biden you need to worry about. He will be lucky if he makes a full term  then we will have Kamala at the helm.
Let's be real about his "balanced budgets" it was all a matter of creative accounting and shifting debts around. There was nothing balanced when the balance is due 10-15 years past the point of final term. That's economics and modus operandi for politicians. Just keep kicking the can down the road

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

11 hours ago, Chef said:

I don’t disagree Biden sucks, I just think he sucks way less than Trump. We also both know I’m not handing my AR over to anyone.

My honest opinion is this county need another Bill Clinton..... not Hillary.

A good old southern moderate Democrat

Jimmy Carter?  no thanks 

6135f546edc232dd80e6219f3a134971.jpg

Bill Clinton was: • Seen at Epstein’s pedophile island • Flew on Epstein’s plane 25+ times • In photos with Epstein victim • Paid Paula Jones $850,000 for sexual misconduct Bill Clinton is: • Speaking at the Democratic National convention tonight What happened to #MeToo?

• Like 1

Damnit- had a great day at a colleagues place in Amityville today (you know, Amityville means Friendship)). Boarding, tubing BBQ....As we pull in the driveway he calls me to say that he just heard from someone they were with this weekend that tested positive . They are all now getting tested tomorrow.
We were supposed to head to the in-laws tomorrow in Mass. but that now needs to be on hold until my colleague gets tests results.
Seems to be closing in on me.

Damnit- had a great day at a colleagues place in Amityville today (you know, Amityville means Friendship)). Boarding, tubing BBQ....As we pull in the driveway he calls me to say that he just heard from someone they were with this weekend that tested positive . They are all now getting tested tomorrow.
We were supposed to head to the in-laws tomorrow in Mass. but that now needs to be on hold until my colleague gets tests results.
Seems to be closing in on me.

That sucks man, sorry to hear that. Hope you are all ok. Good chance that you are it’s only Tuesday even if they are infected they probably aren’t shedding much virus yet

That sucks man, sorry to hear that. Hope you are all ok. Good chance that you are it’s only Tuesday even if they are infected they probably aren’t shedding much virus yet

Yeah man ... pretty sure all is fine. It’s just so frustrating to know how disruptive we are supposed to allow this crap to be. And yet, we can’t just throw caution to the wind when elderly are involved.

Yeah man ... pretty sure all is fine. It’s just so frustrating to know how disruptive we are supposed to allow this crap to be. And yet, we can’t just throw caution to the wind when elderly are involved.

Agreed, the sad part is and not to be political about it we completely as a country threw away any gains we made from March to May. I really need to go to North Carolina and Virginia for work but my company will force me to follow the 14 day quarantine if I do so I keep putting it off

Agreed, the sad part is and not to be political about it we completely as a country threw away any gains we made from March to May. I really need to go to North Carolina and Virginia for work but my company will force me to follow the 14 day quarantine if I do so I keep putting it off

He will he just fine..he is actually Joe Binden’s husband after all.

I see the recommended 14 day quarantine has been dropped also.  King Andy who says we should listen to the experts, isn't taking his own advice. 

He’s killing other states tourism for sure. My wife made me change our Maryland trip to NJ because she was worried some would rat on us from social media and not quarantining afterwards. Then he took Maryland off the list lol

I see the recommended 14 day quarantine has been dropped also.  King Andy who says we should listen to the experts, isn't taking his own advice. 

Fauci said wait at least four days then take a test, if it's negative you are good. The flaming ahole that presides over us sticks with his 14

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

He’s killing other states tourism for sure. My wife made me change our Maryland trip to NJ because she was worried some would rat on us from social media and not quarantining afterwards. Then he took Maryland off the list lol

I think your on to something.  Our king didn't want anyone traveling to other states on vacation. He needed those dollars spent in NY on a staycation. He has a slight deficit. 

• Like 1

I think your on to something.  Our king didn't want anyone traveling to other states on vacation. He needed those dollars spent in NY on a staycation. He has a slight deficit. 

Exactly or his buddy in NJ. How many millions of people went to Montauk or NJ instead of Delaware or Maryland as planned?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Exactly or his buddy in NJ. How many millions of people went to Montauk or NJ instead of Delaware or Maryland as planned?

But Maryland or Delaware isn't on the list.  Several of my buddies went to Acadia National Park a couple of weeks ago just fine.

https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIwpDF_OS66wIVDtbACh0dSQipEAAYASAAEgKJpPD_BwE

But Maryland or Delaware isn't on the list.  Several of my buddies went to Acadia National Park a couple of weeks ago just fine.

https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIwpDF_OS66wIVDtbACh0dSQipEAAYASAAEgKJpPD_BwE

They aren’t now but were at the end of July. I only know since we had people
from Maryland at our house the weekend prior to the announcement

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Elmo said:

yes, they were until this week. I know because i kept waiting for them to come off but they didn't so finally i switched my trip to NJ and then this week Maryland came off list.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1

CDC updates their numbers. 94% of deaths in US had underlying conditions. 2.6 conditions to be exact.

According to the CDC 9683 died in the United States with only having COVID-19 listed on their death certificate.

• Like 4

Over 100 new cases in Oneonta where I live. SUNY College just started last week and it is already shut back down for two weeks. Best part is ZERO in the hospital! They say a few parties last weekend started it all. Who knows, I just keep going to work every week because I just don't care or fear it.I'll be saying it right up until it kills me

• Like 2