Corona Virus Thread

37 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Opportunity?  How so?

Hey, look who's up for the day.

Your trolling is obvious.

Pre-Covid had the lowest unemployment numbers in decades. Jobs, jobs, and more jobs. There's a decent paying job for anyone that wants one. Everyday working people saw their 401k's soar in value making a comfortable retirement available for so many more of the middle class. There have been no new wars, only the winding down of old wars so less of America's sons and daughters are being killed and are able to raise families comfortably. Energy is cheap and plentiful (unless you live in Cali, lol). Wages are higher than they've ever been. 

Edited by Steuben Jerry

12 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Hey, look who's up for the day.

Your trolling is obvious.

Pre-Covid had the lowest unemployment numbers in decades. Jobs, jobs, and more jobs. There's a decent paying job for anyone that wants one. Everyday working people saw their 401k's soar in value making a comfortable retirement available for so many more of the middle class. There have been no new wars, only the winding down of old wars so less of America's sons and daughters are being killed and are able to raise families comfortably. Energy is cheap and plentiful (unless you live in Cali, lol). Wages are higher than they've ever been. 

What fantasy do you live in? Trump's economy was a continuation of the boom seen from Obama's  fixes. Look at these plots, they're practically linear. And what did he do with it?  He threw it all away... 

5e271c7624306a51561e75e7-1136-852.png

5d7f75372e22af0fcf536f06-1136-852.png

5d7f758e2e22af10a610be85-1136-852.png

Edited by Versatile_Hunter

2 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

What fantasy do you live in? 

I live in reality dude, not lefty loon-ville. Experiencing all of the things I mentioned in my previous post. And your graphs don't change a thing of what I said.

By the way, as you typically do, you avoided answering my question from the other day. Your reluctance to answer just proves my point that you're just a troll. You joined this site roughly three months ago and 80% of your posts are political and condescending in nature at that. You haven't even started a post about hunting or anything else (maybe I missed one). You just joined this site to troll. Maybe you're not Lee or maybe you are. But I'm sure you've been here before just to troll.

See employment rate chart as it is not liner with unemployment and even your chart shows he has out preformed Obama per covid. Not saying looking at the charts Obama didn’t do good but Trump didn’t cause the sky to fall and continued on to bring in better numbers

A2510A0D-3E7C-469A-B628-849E97954047.jpeg

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

5 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

You joined this site roughly three months ago and 80% of your posts are political and condescending in nature at that. You haven't even started a post about hunting or anything else (maybe I missed one). You just joined this site to troll. Maybe you're not Lee or maybe you are. But I'm sure you've been here before just to troll

As someone who has run a message board for many years what I believe you have here is what I call dual citizenship, a person who has two or maybe more accounts under different names. On most boards it is a banning offence for the simple reason it is done by a troll to stir up trouble which is pretty plain to see by just reviewing posts. 

Don't know about the workings of this board but on mine I have tools to find, expose and root these people out.

Al

6 minutes ago, airedale said:

As someone who has run a message board for many years what I believe you have here is what I call dual citizenship, a person who has two or maybe more accounts under different names. On most boards it is a banning offence for the simple reason it is done by a troll to stir up trouble which is pretty plain to see by just reviewing posts. 

Don't know about the workings of this board but on mine I have tools to find, expose and root these people out.

Al

Haha!  A dual citizen!  That one did make laugh, thank you. What a terrifying idea to a Trump supporter. Again, I reassure you, this is my only account. I’d argue that I’ve been quite polite and restrained in sharing data and voicing my views.

When reality doesn’t line up with your beliefs, fantasies can take over. I’ll say, you’re good at generating them. I bet you’ve got a few conspiracy theories within easy reach too?

I think quick answer would be bring back factory work, keep our oil and gas jobs, coal mines jobs. See this is work for not college trained workers that can put you in middle class not welfare.

See you want to stay stuck in the past, why coal, gas,oil. Why don’t we have factories making solar panels, wind mills, green energy that doesn’t destroy the planet.

You seem to want to send us back to the Stone Age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Haha!  A dual citizen!  That one did make laugh, thank you. What a terrifying idea to a Trump supporter. Again, I reassure you, this is my only account. I’d argue that I’ve been quite polite and restrained in sharing data and voicing my views.

When reality doesn’t line up with your beliefs, fantasies can take over. I’ll say, you’re good at generating them. I bet you’ve got a few conspiracy theories within easy reach too?

On the bright side, Lee, You'll have 4 more years to bitch about Trump to keep you busy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Dual citizen or not, you just can't bring yourself to answer the question about being a hunter can you? Because you're not. You're just here to troll. Go ahead and be truthful it, it's not a big deal. We've already figured it out.

Now go ahead and tell us how you're such an outdoorsman.

And I'll trust him to build it back even better more than I trust your feeble minded messiah.

See that’s the issue here, things have gone to crap under trumps watch. Why are we now giving him a chance to try again. He has accomplished nothing.

You can’t even use his business track record as how many of those has he bankrupt.

His niece and sister have nothing but bad things to say about him. Former heads of chiefs of staff have nothing but bad things to say

Colon Powell a republican head of joint chiefs has nothing but bad things to say

Bush and Cheney won’t endorse him... how do you guys not see this

4 minutes ago, Chef said:

See you want to stay stuck in the past, why coal, gas,oil. Why don’t we have factories making solar panels, wind mills, green energy that doesn’t destroy the planet.

Do both until one overtakes the other. On it's own, without any kind of subsidies.

Just now, Chef said:

So in the 50’s and 60’s should we not have funded the space program come on

Huh? What? I'm all for the space program.

It's a damn shame we let it be idled for so long, who knows what discoveries could have been made to help humanity if we were off our little rock in space.

But thanks for reminding me - Space Force! Another accomplishment. :drinks:

8 minutes ago, Chef said:

I do not want to be stuck in the past but we need a good transition to keep china from becoming any more of a super power and destroying the planet with its manufacturing practices and taking the worlds money. We have a much clearer manufacturing practices than China so would it not be good for the planet to have the factories here? Common sense?

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 1

I do not want to be stuck in the past but we need a good transition to keep china from becoming any more of a super power and destroying the planet with its manufacturing practices and taking the worlds money. We have a much clearer manufacturing practices than China so would it not be good for the planet to have the factories here? Common sense?

No you are in a race to the past why not look to the future

Huh? What? I'm all for the space program.
It's a damn shame we let it be idled for so long, who knows what discoveries could have been made to help humanity if we were off our little rock in space.
But thanks for reminding me - Space Force! Another accomplishment. :drinks:

See you missed the point you don’t want to fund green energy which is the same principal as the space program

Space force come on, he is a 3 year old who thinks he’s watching Star Wars. You do realize what a idiot Trump is.

@Chef

That is dumb answer, and you seem not to want to answer any educated questions. We do have cleaner more environmentally friendly practices than China so would it not be better for the planet to have the factories in a country with better practices. Not sure what a race to the past is? Could you please define while answering my questions from the past couple days.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

18 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Again, I reassure you, this is my only account. I’d argue that I’ve been quite polite and restrained in sharing data and voicing my views.

And as I stated before I can recognize a duping quite easily and if I had the chance could just as easily prove you have had more than one account on this board.

Al

14 minutes ago, Chef said:

See you missed the point you don’t want to fund green energy which is the same principal as the space program

You may have missed my earlier comment where I said; Do both until one overtakes the other. On it's own, without any kind of subsidies. 

Alternate forms of energy have to be developed. Oil, gas, and coal resources are finite.

1 hour ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I live in reality dude, not lefty loon-ville. Experiencing all of the things I mentioned in my previous post. And your graphs don't change a thing of what I said.

By the way, as you typically do, you avoided answering my question from the other day. Your reluctance to answer just proves my point that you're just a troll. You joined this site roughly three months ago and 80% of your posts are political and condescending in nature at that. You haven't even started a post about hunting or anything else (maybe I missed one). You just joined this site to troll. Maybe you're not Lee or maybe you are. But I'm sure you've been here before just to troll.

You: Does trump need to tell YOU to wear a mask?

Me: No, not me. He needs to tell his base.

You: WHY WON’T YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION???