Corona Virus Thread

2 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

It’s like pulling teeth with you. You’ve questioned whether I hunt. I’m not engaging in that nonsense and I spelled out why. Not everything is a liberal attack.

I never said it was a liberal attack. That's just another example of you twisting words around which is so easily disproven by reading what was said. That may be a good verbal tactic, but it simply doesn't work with the written word. 

I'll give you this though, at least you don't devolve into straight insults when your argument crumbles away. So there's that. And that's good, right?

21 minutes ago, airedale said:

There is not and never has been a litmus test for one's hunting skills in order to be a member of this forum. I believe  members especially welcome newbies and love to help point them in the right direction the best we can.

Like you said this is a hunting forum so how about talking about hunting and the equipment used instead of trolling a by far percentage wise Conservative  membership here with Dem politics in 99% of your posts for a change!

Al

You're gonna find politics in the politics section. 

1 minute ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

You're gonna find politics in the politics section

You are a master of deflection or should I say duping as you like to say.

So let me say this a bit more plainly, Leave the politics section, then scroll up to the hunting sections of this board and doing some serious contributing there!

Al

9 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I never said it was a liberal attack. That's just another example of you twisting words around which is so easily disproven by reading what was said. That may be a good verbal tactic, but it simply doesn't work with the written word. 

I'll give you this though, at least you don't devolve into straight insults when your argument crumbles away. So there's that. And that's good, right?

You’re easily threatened so I took “stereotypical liberal nonsense talker” as your way of expressing that you felt attacked, which wasn’t my intent. Facts and logic should never be threatening.

29 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

You’re easily threatened so I took “stereotypical liberal nonsense talker” as your way of expressing that you felt attacked, which wasn’t my intent. Facts and logic should never be threatening.

Yawn, whatever you say troll dude. You'd be a bit more interesting if you weren't a one-trick pony.

Edited by Steuben Jerry
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Would it be possible for you to post any hunting pictures ?  I see you are interested in grouse.  I like them also, but it has been a few years since I killed one.   They are one of the few birds that I actually like the flavor of.

Also, I am still waiting for an answer on if you are happy with Trump's move of the US embassy in Isreal to Jerusalem.  While we're at it, what do you think about the peace treaty between Isreal and UAE that Trump helped pull off.  Could these things have happened under Obama/Biden?

Would it be possible for you to post any hunting pictures ?  I see you are interested in grouse.  I like them also, but it has been a few years since I killed one.   They are one of the few birds that I actually like the flavor of.
Also, I am still waiting for an answer on if you are happy with Trump's move of the US embassy in Isreal to Jerusalem.  While we're at it, what do you think about the peace treaty between Isreal and UAE that Trump helped pull off.  Could these things have happened under Obama/Biden?

#Wolc'd

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

25 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

Let me see what I can do for you here...

Happy to share pics as the seasons open and I (hopefully) get lucky. 

Embassy move was a cheap political ploy and a waste of money.  Don’t worry, Biden is on record saying he will not move it back. The UAE deal is a good first step. Anything that opens the lines of dialog in the region is positive. No, I don’t think this was a move particularly enabled by trump/kushner. You don’t get credit for your foreign policy when destabilizing important global alliances is at the heart of it. 

42 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

5fc05dcbb236028f598ddcc18cd25683.plist

Billy D won an award today! Between him and Cuomo, it’s goodnight NYC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is why Trump has a shot at taking NY state this year.  This mass exodus, thanks to the horrible mishandling of covid-19 by the clueless dems in charge, is gutting their power base in this state.

• Like 1

Israel and UAE never had real issues. If he got a treaty between Israel and Lebanon or Jordan or Egypt maybe then it would mean something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is why Trump has a shot at taking NY state this year.  This mass exodus, thanks to the horrible mishandling of covid-19 by the clueless dems in charge, is gutting their power base in this state.

The fact that you think trump could win NY shows how delusional and or clueless you are

Just now, Chef said:

The fact that you think trump could win NY shows how delusional and or clueless you are

Take a look at a red/blue map of the state.  It is mostly red, other than "the city" and folks are leaving there at a higher rate than any where else.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Chef said:

Israel and UAE never had real issues. If he got a treaty between Israel and Lebanon or Jordan or Egypt maybe then it would mean something

There already is a peace treaty between Jordan and Israel . There hasn't been a peace agreement between any other Arab country and Israel in 26 years until Trump got this one done .  Obozo and Brainless Biden didn't do squat in 8 years , You jealous ?  Need tissues ? Or a bucket of sand to stick your head in ? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–Jordan_peace_treaty#:~:text=and lasting peace.-,Signing,shook hands with King Hussein.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

@Chef

That is dumb answer, and you seem not to want to answer any educated questions. We do have cleaner more environmentally friendly practices than China so would it not be better for the planet to have the factories in a country with better practices. Not sure what a race to the past is? Could you please define while answering my questions from the past couple days.

I was hoping for some great answers that would enlighten me on some of the questions I have asked you in the past two days. 

9 hours ago, Chef said:

Hillary was a slam dunk win in 2016 too. 
59% dem - 37% republican presidential vote  In Ny in 2016. Himmmm delusional or optimistic......

Edited by rob-c
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Lol, where’d they go?

I really don’t think it matters where they went , but they are leaving. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.syracuse.com/state/2020/08/new-york-named-worst-state-for-economic-outlook-as-nyc-sees-people-fleeing-the-city.html%3FoutputType%3Damp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/01/01/people-leaving-new-york/amp/

Notice the date on the second link it was published January first before covid. 

Edited by rob-c

43 minutes ago, rob-c said:

Unfortunately it does matter where they are going... The northern Columbia county real estate market is inventory starved, buyer rich.  Places are selling in a week for more money than anyone would have thought a yr ago. Now these people vote in the local elections, infecting the small towns with there liberal BS.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mowin said:

Unfortunately it does matter where they are going... The northern Columbia county real estate market is inventory starved, buyer rich.  Places are selling in a week for more money than anyone would have thought a yr ago. Now these people vote in the local elections, infecting the small towns with there liberal BS.  

The city / town of Hudson did a complete turn around after 9-11 , some good some bad ! And yeah the Liberal Politics followed !

• Like 1

Just now, GreeneHunter said:

The city / town of Hudson did a complete turn around after 9-11 , some good some bad ! And yeah the Liberal Politics followed !

I hear ya.  Lots of restored buildings, which is good.  But it's a short train ride to the city and has become a cityit filled area. 

10 minutes ago, mowin said:

Good point , good point. I suspect the majority are leaving the state though.

Good point , good point. I suspect the majority are leaving the state though.

Nah it was the same for me selling my camp, the Catskills blew up this summer with people from
The city wanting out, sold my camp for almost double what I paid for it 4 years ago, was on the market 2 weeks.

They are leaving the city not the state

9 minutes ago, mowin said:

I hear ya.  Lots of restored buildings, which is good.  But it's a short train ride to the city and has become a cityit filled area. 

Way back in the day I used to work in Manhattan and stayed at a buddies place during the week , took Amtrak to Hudson on Friday up and Sunday down ! The ride is only 2 hours 15 minutes and I believe after 9-11 people started realizing they could actually live in Columbia County and work in Manhattan . Long day but for some apparently worth it !

A friend of mine around Syracuse is listing his house for sale in a week or two after some upgrades are finished. His realtor shocked him by how high the suggested listing price was, being 25% higher than expected by what he was told a year ago. Reason? Realtor is marketing it heavily to NYC residents. Proof will be what it sells for, but Realtor even said he may get offers above asking price. Seller's market for sure.