Corona Virus Thread

Same in Roch suburbs. One open, 25 offers all over asking , its open Sunday with all offers taken at 5:00 Tuesday. It’s good if you’re downsizing or leaving the area , but upsizing you just pay way more on your next one .

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yup. It’s not just insane in Westchester either. My brother is looking to buy in dutchess and offered $525K on a $540K house. Someone from nyc jumped in at $570K cash (no mortgage) and waived inspection and never saw the house in person. Done, sold. Bonkers right now. My neighbor had 34 offers 2 days into putting their for sale. Sold way over asking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It was like this after 9/11 Trade Center attack. Actually even crazier, realtors were sending out letters with what they thought you could get if you sold through them cold canvassing owners.

Just helped a co worker finish up his house for sale near New Paltz, got more then expected. He's off to SC and low property taxes.

• Like 1

I'm right in the middle of lots of the off campus college students. Not much has changed Town is still busy, stores packed, kids still outside partying around me. There's pictures of the kids in quarantine with no masks partying away that pissed people off. I don't care and I have a kid in the house that attends there, but never even got the chance to go on campus before they shut down.

Supposedly hundreds of positives, but ZERO in the hospital. It's nothing but a circus. Hell, there are kids starting school today in person 20 miles away. There may even be schools closer. All that matters is that I still have to go to work every week just like normal, and bowling starts tomorrow night.  

15746b693458b0dc76e3181487a1c000.jpg&key=426bdd254ea115ce6baaa9c07cdc85766ec348878a6b13fa9663cc3ea880620eMy daughter view at school, plus mask the entire time of course. Her twin opted to just stay remote, smart kid

That looks like you're trapped in a freaking bubble. Why bother?

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

15746b693458b0dc76e3181487a1c000.jpg&key=426bdd254ea115ce6baaa9c07cdc85766ec348878a6b13fa9663cc3ea880620eMy daughter view at school, plus mask the entire time of course. Her twin opted to just stay remote, smart kid

Clarence? The district spent over 900,000 on those polycarbonate dividers. That's gotta make for a good awful day.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

one effect from the corona ive noticed - masks laying all over the place.  They might have to put a 5 cent deposit on them.  

Yep noticed same , good thing Cuomo banned plastic bags so their not laying all around.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, left field said:

But the economy, 2nd amendment, judges, pwning the libtards ... what’s a few hundred thousand (and counting) dead Americans? 

Are not the states with the highest per capital covid deaths run by Democrats ? Who else would be clueless enough to send infected patients into nursing homes ? 

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 4