Corona Virus Thread

Are not the states with the highest per capital covid deaths run by Democrats ? Who else would be clueless enough to send infected patients into nursing homes ? 

Of course the states with the highest COVID are run by Democrats.. they have the densest populations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, airedale said:

This has been the biggest bullshit argument ever, nobody knew how to handle this deal and everybody made mistakes, there is plenty of blame to go around for everybody and there should be zero politics.

Al

Only one guy told people it was a hoax by the Democrats though.

Instead of doing the right thing and acknowledging the problem and preparing the country for what was to come, he downplayed it for his own political purposes.

• Like 1

On the anniversary of 9/11, I reflected back at my time with the Red Cross.  I then travel down to Mississippi to help with Hurricane Katrina.  I was still with them during the Blackout.  And in each of those disasters I watched the country rally together and everyone helped each other.  Then the virus came and we're at each others throats.  Dafuq happened?

• Like 1

On the anniversary of 9/11, I reflected back at my time with the Red Cross.  I then travel down to Mississippi to help with Hurricane Katrina.  I was still with them during the Blackout.  And in each of those disasters I watched the country rally together and everyone helped each other.  Then the virus came and we're at each others throats.  Dafuq happened?

DJT happened

so what is the solution chef  riots , burning everything down, rise against the police, im  pretty sure that its the other side that brought that, ..... maybe these actors, high paid athletes and etc should put there cash where there mouth is and put a decent canidate up for election,,,,,, im not a huge DT fan but hes better then the alternative ......

DJT happened

Yes he did and the overly cocky Hilary fans we’re shocked when he did and stomped their feet and cried and rammed up their feet stomping with riots.
They wasted 4 years were they should have been reevaluating their platforms and strategies- instead they are dismantling part of the country and blaming Trump...hell of a way to lead

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, mowin said:

So basically they were saying what all the covid deniers are currently saying: it's overblown, there's nothing to worry about, keep living your lives, go for ice cream. 

1 hour ago, mowin said:

To be fair.... if you have been following covid threads on the forum many of our own members disregard the virus. 

Also to be fair.  Conservatives have anti mask rally's all the time.  And disregard social distancing etc. The left criticizing the “slow response” is another argument.  But if we want to be fair, these clips are conservative talking points.  Or better yet.  Are they liberal talking points and conservatives are really liberals????????  Lol. 

So hear is a question for you.  Do you support the liberal ideas of getting on with our lives.  Or do you support the conservative ideas of getting on with our lives. I think we need to know who’s side your on. 

Edited by diplomat019

3 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

To be fair.... if you have been following covid threads on the forum many of our own members disregard the virus. 

Also to be fair.  Conservatives have anti mask rally's all the time.  And disregard social distancing etc. The left criticizing the “slow response” is another argument.  But if we want to be fair, these clips are conservative talking points.  Or better yet.  Are they liberal talking points and conservatives are really liberals????????  Lol. 

Actually, to be fair, these same libtards who were bashing Trump, and saying the virus is nothing to worry about, are the same ones telling us Trump didn't take the virus seriously.  Remember who got their panties in a bunch when trump shut down travel from China?  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mowin said:

Actually, to be fair, these same libtards who were bashing Trump, and saying the virus is nothing to worry about, are the same ones telling us Trump didn't take the virus seriously.  Remember who got their panties in a bunch when trump shut down travel from China?  

This. No matter what he does the other side loses their minds. If he wanted to shut down earlier (he should have) the nazi comparisons would have been flying

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, mowin said:

100% agree.  The hypocrisy is ridiculous.  

But it is interesting to see how a conservative will stand there and point the finger and say “Look. They said to go out and live your life” as a way of pointing to the failure of the left.  But in the same breath we have conservatives who are holding anti mask rallies and have totally disregarded mask, social distancing, etc.  But if you remove yourself from whatever you label yourself as, you would assume that conservatives would be applauding these liberals for holding their same idea.  

1 hour ago, diplomat019 said:

100% agree.  The hypocrisy is ridiculous.  

But it is interesting to see how a conservative will stand there and point the finger and say “Look. They said to go out and live your life” as a way of pointing to the failure of the left.  But in the same breath we have conservatives who are holding anti mask rallies and have totally disregarded mask, social distancing, etc.  But if you remove yourself from whatever you label yourself as, you would assume that conservatives would be applauding these liberals for holding their same idea.  

But the left readily promotes "peaceful protests" (riots)... most not wearing masks.  No social distancing.  Not to mention burning buildings, looting and killings every night. 

Don't see that crap from the conservatives.  

On 9/9/2020 at 10:21 PM, The_Real_TCIII said:

Yup. They bought the wrong materials the first time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Say someone needed approximately 7 pieces of that wrongly purchased material that measure about 24"x24" you wouldn't happen to have a connection would ya.... 

Asking for a friend.