Corona Virus Thread

4e4d5d056c1714be1a9ef2c4631788eb.jpg&key=ea7f629d4e2c62fc2205586845dfceda072541953f58d35b30f7bcfba0c1c246Snow days are the best days of the year!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they're the worst days of the year. There is a lack of learning going on. Down with snow days!

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

#WeDemandADislikeButton

imageproxy.jpg

19 minutes ago, left field said:

Maybe because people are dying. 

where? what happened to texas being overflooded with patients you were worried about? they started HS football, college football, and schools opened on time.

You're one of those guys who wears a mask outside?

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

where? what happened to texas being overflooded with patients you were worried about? they started HS football, college football, and schools opened on time.

You're one of those guys who wears a mask outside?

Tennessee. Did you read the tweet? Councilman retweets anti-masking/anti-shutdown/covid-is-a-lie nonsense. Dies of Covid. Possibly he was taking one for the team.

As I recall, I pointed out that Texas was preparing for the worst. If that didn't happen, great!

Yes, I do wear a mask outside.

101AF7D6-5CAD-4C3C-8D52-60C8943C87E5_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.1fb97dafa7d3db45cc7b5adfc6038f67.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, left field said:

Tennessee. Did you read the tweet? Councilman retweets anti-masking/anti-shutdown/covid-is-a-lie nonsense. Dies of Covid. Possibly he was taking one for the team.

As I recall, I pointed out that Texas was preparing for the worst. If that didn't happen, great!

Yes, I do wear a mask outside.

101AF7D6-5CAD-4C3C-8D52-60C8943C87E5_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.1fb97dafa7d3db45cc7b5adfc6038f67.jpeg

he must have had underlying health issues or really bad luck?

2 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

This is what data source Cuomo said he uses when he had us going through the reopening phases. In percentages of positive tests among other data which I think is more relevant.

The NYT is a misleading rag.

Tests.gif

There’s nothing misleading if you actually look at the axes. Total infected daily gives you a read on subsequent hospitalizations and deaths. Blowup the denominator all you want but the raw numbers, in this case, do actually matter. 

Only 4 right now and 3 are likely to get back on team Trump within 2 minutes of the start of the first debate.

I actually think if you watch the debate Biden will surprise you with how well he does. Who knows maybe he will ask Jesus to guide his words

9 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

CDC update:

b885b8cd5ad4a989d602686c59273009.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

But how could the economy be screwed up than. We could have quarantined the less than 10% of the population that is mostly likely retired and known to be vulnerable. But some how with the rest of the worlds gdp tanking China’s is on the rise . 

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

But how could the economy be screwed up than. We could have quarantined the less than 10% of the population that is mostly likely retired and known to be vulnerable. But some how with the rest of the worlds gdp tanking China’s is on the rise . 

They been partying in China since May!

I wasn’t aware Hunter was running but I, for one, am pro hooker. 

He’s not running. That’s the point. Imagine Don Jr. did this though? It would be plastered all over the news. You must agree with that

I actually think if you watch the debate Biden will surprise you with how well he does. Who knows maybe he will ask Jesus to guide his words

Pronounced “Gee-Zus” or “Hey-Soos”?