Corona Virus Thread

18 minutes ago, left field said:

I wasn’t aware Hunter was running but I, for one, am pro hooker. 

Joe Biden and Obama where at bare minimum complacent or in on this one would think. This is a PR nightmare along with the 80 some thousand a month from the Ukraine gas company and the communist China bank billion or so dollar investment. Not saying most politician aren’t on the take but what were they paying hunter for?  Access 

4 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

There’s nothing misleading if you actually look at the axes. Total infected daily gives you a read on subsequent hospitalizations and deaths. Blowup the denominator all you want but the raw numbers, in this case, do actually matter. 

Doesn’t change what I said. The NYT is a misleading rag.

On 9/22/2020 at 2:47 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

They went into a full and complete lock down immediately with extensive testing and contact tracing.  They have not had a single positive case since May.  Now they are enjoying the fruits of their sacrifice.  Something we should have done but we didn't.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Elmo said:

They went into a full and complete lock down immediately with extensive testing and contact tracing.  They have not had a single positive case since May.  Now they are enjoying the fruits of their sacrifice.  Something we should have done but we didn't.

Agree! This drawn out process in NY for example is absurd. Killing so many businesses. 

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Agree! This drawn out process in NY for example is absurd. Killing so many businesses. 

And they didn't even have to close down the country.  Heck not, even the entire province (state).  If they would had done a complete lock down of NYC and Mt Vernon, this would had been over in end of June and the folks up in Buffalo and Rochester would had never had to shut down at all.

• Like 1

And they didn't even have to close down the country.  Heck not, even the entire province (state).  If they would had done a complete lock down of NYC and Mt Vernon, this would had been over in end of June and the folks up in Buffalo and Rochester would had never had to shut down at all.

New Ro instead of the Vern I think you mean, but yea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Elmo said:

If they would had done a complete lock down of NYC and Mt Vernon, this would had been over in end of June and the folks up in Buffalo and Rochester would had never had to shut down at all.

Not sure I agree with that one.  Buffalo/Erie county has been on the rise since it started and have exceeded 11,000 cases. They should have shut that area down a long time ago and left it closed until it showed or shows improvement rather than  increases on a daily basis.

buffalo.png

Edited by Steve D
  • Like 1

I believe I wanted the bridges closed and the Hudson set afire way back on 3/1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fat out of shape cop can’t control a middle aged women lol .

It’s over nobody is concerned, I don’t wear a mask for days, except a thin gator at the gym . I’ve been  to three parties ,of up to 50 plus people of all ages over the last couple  weeks ,no mask ,nobody cares .

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Nomad said:

It’s over nobody is concerned, I don’t wear a mask for days, except a thin gator at the gym . I’ve been  to three parties ,of up to 50 plus people of all ages over the last couple  weeks ,no mask ,nobody cares .

Did these other parties also field a veritable who’s who of Liberal Americana?

Fat out of shape cop can’t control a middle aged women lol .

Here’s my issue...she’s wrong regardless of how many feel about masks or Covid. School policies are clear - wear a mask or don’t come. She was clearly not complying with clear rules and she suffered the consequence of her decision. Just cause you don’t like the rule doesn’t mean you can disobey.
I hope my school gives me a taser to chaperone home games - that would be awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1