Corona Virus Thread

They're talking about giving it to patients that are dying from the virus.  They have nothing to lose.  It has apparently proven effective in many cases.

Hey guy if they are dying from the virus they are at the hospital and not going to a pharmacy. So ur point is moot. Go pound sand. You just proved you will post or say anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NonTypical said:

A friend of mine was diagnosed with it over 3 weeks ago. She was having a hard time. The hospital put her on it and sent her home when it was first being talked about. She showed a big improvement in the first 24 hours. Now she is symptom free even though she still tests positive. Maybe if he cut thru the red tape and made it easier for people to get on it, it will save lives and keep people out of the hospital. Every day that goes by, there are more and more people around the world saying that it’s effective. And yet our death rate keeps increasing daily. Something has to change. 

Vigilante justice and advocating fir killing a sitting governor maybe not the first place to start 

4 minutes ago, Chef said:

Hey guy if they are dying from the virus they are at the hospital and not going to a pharmacy. So ur point is moot. Go pound sand. You just proved you will post or say anything

Wow, such anger issues.  Do they not prescribe meds in the hospital anymore?  I think they do.

• Like 1

Wow, such anger issues.  Do they not prescribe meds in the hospital anymore?  I think they do.

Right and it’s still approved for use in a hospital you ignorant fool. You just can’t go pick it up at the local pharmacy. They don’t want Dr’s and nurse practitioners calling in scrips for friends who don’t need the meds. The people that truly need it still have access

4 minutes ago, OtiscoPaul said:

Yeah I don’t watch that shit...I don’t watch any newsertainment that’s why you don’t see me sloganeering like you brain dead automatons 

More anger on display from another tolerant leftist.  Ever consider getting both sides of the issue before making a conclusion?

4 minutes ago, OtiscoPaul said:

This thread should be shut down 

First active denial

spread of hysteria and false info during a crisis 

advocating violence to sitting leaders 

close it up

god bless and good luck be well sincerely

And the usual call for censorship from the "free speech" leftists

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chef said:

Right and it’s still approved for use in a hospital you ignorant fool. You just can’t go pick it up at the local pharmacy. They don’t want Dr’s and nurse practitioners calling in scrips for friends who don’t need the meds. The people that truly need it still have access

Well yea but Hannity told me.......

• Haha 1

Anger management done at the hospital too?

Well yea but Hannity told me.......

Exactly. If Hannity told these people the Bible says you will only be saved if you let the guy in Biz’s memes put it up your ass they would do it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Exactly. If Hannity told these people the Bible says you will only be saved if you like the guy in Biz’s memes put it up your ass they would do it

Just don’t pay attention to people like rattle, they live in an alternate reality plump with conspiracy’s and lies that no one else sees. Fun to shake the nest of him once in a while.

Edited by Doewhacker

My oh my, do the ad hominem attacks come out of leftists when they get frustrated during a debate.  It's awesome.

The funny part is I’m not a leftist I’m a republican. I’m just smart enough to think for myself and not tote a party line just because