Corona Virus Thread

3 minutes ago, OtiscoPaul said:

I’m reacting intentionally like a child because that’s how the game is played here and Ive resisted long enough

fuck you very much

Wow.   You really just can't help it, can you?

1 minute ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

You’re too cute, bless your heart!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that’s gay republican code I’m not familiar with the Larry Craig toilet stall foot signals you guys have

No thanks I’m a heterosexual man 

Edited by OtiscoPaul

4 minutes ago, mowin said:

Wow.   You really just can't help it, can you?

Help what im enjoying telling you to fuck off as much as you enjoy repeating anti Obama/Cuomo/Pelosi slogans 

it really is a treat to act like an ignoramus...thanks again to all you dolts for showing me the way

cant wait to get my cool shirt we can all JO together 

C1590E06-BD8E-4A7A-BFDA-55A113839D16.png

Edited by OtiscoPaul
  • Haha 1

Guys , we all all adults on a hunting forum . None of us can run the state or our country . We are just a bunch of people who enjoy the outdoors.  What is going on in the world today is serious,  lives have been lost and more are sure to come . So let's leave the BS at home and talk sensible.  

I go to bed at night hoping it's all gone in the morning .

Steve 

• Like 5

I would hope as adults, we can conduct ourselves with a little civility and maturity despite differences of opinion and despite the current crisis.   This is getting a bit absurd.   Hard to blame politicians when the people can’t have a civil discourse.  I guess they are just giving the people what they want. Sad really.  

• Like 11

1 minute ago, moog5050 said:

I would hope as adults, we can conduct ourselves with a little civility and maturity despite differences of opinion and despite the current crisis.   This is getting a bit absurd.   Hard to blame politicians when the people can’t have a civil discourse.  I guess they are just giving the people what they want. Sad really.  

Dude if me acting a fool brings you out then I don’t know what to say

many of these guys have been playing the blame libtards game all the while dancing around or plainly stating  they would like to see violence come to our elected officials 

Fuck anyone here who thinks I’ve takin things a bridge too far when 60 pages ago the “lib” hate train left the fucking station 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OtiscoPaul said:

many of these guys have been playing the blame libtards game all the while dancing around or plainly stating  they would like to see violence come to our elected officials 

Fuck anyone here who thinks I’ve takin things a bridge too far when 60 pages ago the “lib” hate train left the fucking station 

You true hatred is shining through bright and clear. 

If this site and the "assholes" on here are so hard for you to deal with, maybe you should leave. 

2 minutes ago, mowin said:

You true hatred is shining through bright and clear. 

If this site and the "assholes" on here are so hard for you to deal with, maybe you should leave. 

I know I’m out of control...I said fuck

i didn’t suggest we should hang Cuomo that was one of you guys 20 pages ago yesterday

I’ve never even suggested trump should be impeached let alone physically harmed 

Ive put as much venison in the freezer as any one of you jokers...I’ll stay thanks

Edited by OtiscoPaul

6 minutes ago, OtiscoPaul said:

Read clearly Paul.  Not singling anyone out.  But I also think you are smart enough to know that personal attacks never really bolster an argument.  In fact, they tend to undermine credibility and detract from the intended point.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My martial arts brothers and sisters will appreciate the following view on social distancing:

ma-ai: refers to the critical distance between opponents, a point at which forces are essentially neutral, but where anything can happen. Fundamental to ma-ai is "ma," roughly defined as the way something (or someone) moves through space over time. Many teachers have stated that ma "cannot be taught," either one has this sense of timing, or one does not. However, ma can be enhanced and developed through training. An iaidoka (a student of iaido) who has a good, well-developed sense of ma has an uncanny sense of time and distance. Combined with a sense of zanshin, it is the difference between a merely competent practitioner and a great one. As in other traditional martial art forms, the ma-ai of iaido embodies the concept of the sphere of protection, but in this case the circle is extended by the use of the sword.

I have always practiced the “ma-ai” social distancing!

1 minute ago, moog5050 said:

Read clearly Paul.  Not singling anyone out.  But I also think you are smart enough to know that personal attacks never really bolster an argument.  In fact, they tend to undermine credibility and detract from the intended point.  

Appreciated...

These outbursts are clearly when I’ve given up hope of reaching anyone...sorry to shit post but I feel it’s my last resort to make any impact 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, OtiscoPaul said:

Help what im enjoying telling you to fuck off as much as you enjoy repeating anti Obama/Cuomo/Pelosi slogans 

it really is a treat to act like an ignoramus...thanks again to all you dolts for showing me the way

cant wait to get my cool shirt we can all JO together 

C1590E06-BD8E-4A7A-BFDA-55A113839D16.png

I would like to know what you think is wrong with this shirt? 

Are you not a gun owner and supportive of the 2nd amendment?  

No..  did you see his post just above mine?  

I did and frankly I don’t blame him he makes some valid points. Why is it ok for people to say cuomo
Should be hung but he can’t tell you to F off. Or why can some of us me included post pics of a big black cock but he gets into it with you and now he should be banned.

Grow up

4 minutes ago, OtiscoPaul said:

Appreciated...

These outbursts are clearly when I’ve given up hope of reaching anyone...sorry to shit post but I feel it’s my last resort to make any impact 

Your beliefs are truly different than mine and a lot if not most on this site.

Do you really think your going to " reach" people? 

1 minute ago, Chef said:

I did and frankly I don’t blame him he makes some valid points. Why is it ok for people to say cuomo
Should be hung but he can’t tell you to F off. Or why can some of us me included post pics of a big black cock but he gets into it with you and now he should be banned.

Grow up

I didn't say a thing to or about hanging anyone, or him.  He attacked verbally. I didn't.

Maybe both of you should grow up. 

• Like 1

Appreciated...

This poem always brings me hope....maybe this will Help you

0bf7823e747d1fd9baeb9fbcd07412a5.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, mowin said:

I didn't say a thing to or about hanging anyone, or him.  He attacked verbally. I didn't.

Maybe both of you should grow up. 

You guys cultivate this circle jerk environment where you often make veiled threats with your 2nd amendment rights, and some times it just pops out and one of you calls fir Cuomo to be hung or some other such bullshit.

This is the type of environment rich with hate that eventually leads to beer hall rallies and brown shirts marching...

throw in a global health and economic crisis and now you have all the ingredients 

I’m out fuck off

Edited by OtiscoPaul
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OtiscoPaul said:

You guys cultivate this circle jerk environment where you often make veiled threats with your 2nd amendment rights, and some times it just pops out and one of you calls fir Cuomo to be hung or some other such bullshit.

This is the type of environment rich with hate that eventually leads to beer hall rallies and brown shirts marching...

throw in a global health and economic crisis and now you have all the ingredients 

I’m out fuck off

Bye bye..

• Like 1