Corona Virus Thread

15 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Do kids really read this site ? 

My 9 year old went to bed crying because of what mowin described in detail.  And my 5 year old sounded it out.  Now he wants to “f*ck off” like uncle mowin.  We are are a family here!!!!  Did we forget that?  Now “uncle mowin” (as my kids refer to him) taught them nasty and vile words.  

Edited by diplomat019
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

What I find interesting is others coming to the rescue of someone who comes unhinged, swearing at others.   Saying you don't blame him. 

I give it back, but I'm wrong.  How come your not saying the same now?  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

My 9 year old went to bed crying because of what mowin read.  And my 5 year old sounded it out.  Now he wants to “f*ck off” like uncle mowin.  We are are a family here!!!!  Did we forget that?  Now “uncle mowin” (as my kids refer to him) taught them nasty and vile words.  

What are uncle's for.  Your welcome

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, mowin said:

What I find interesting is others coming to the rescue of someone who comes unhinged, swearing at others.   Saying you don't blame him. 

I give it back, but I'm wrong.  How come your not saying the same now?  

We :airkiss: you too.

Day 29 without a haircut. How is everyone else coping with this? I go every 2 weeks for a haircut. For years I went once a week, but only every other week the last 10 years or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Day 29 without a haircut. How is everyone else coping with this?

fadcf2247beacd7dbfbf40d1d891cea8.jpg
Not shaving or getting a haircut till I have to go back to work

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

I'll have a mullet if things don't shape up quickly. I always joke that I have enough Kentucky hillbilly blood in me that once my hair hits a certain length it just starts curling back up like Billy Ray. I've noticed the wings behind my ears are starting to show up as well.

I usually go once a month, and I'm right at 2 months now.

6 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Day 29 without a haircut. How is everyone else coping with this? I go every 2 weeks for a haircut. For years I went once a week, but only every other week the last 10 years or so

Ha.ha.ha. I'm holding in there. I get a haircut 2-3 times a year whether I need one or not.. I always need one.lol

13 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

How are you coping with your nails?  I hope you didn't bust into your wife's kit..................

• Like 1

We need the mods to step in and ban mowin.  This is a family site where kids read these posts.   Now i have to explain to my son what “f*ck off” means.  Why did you do that him?   Why are you saying perverted and vulgar words?  
He wasn't the first to say it. I believe that belongs to a man named Paul. Both are guilty

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

I cut my hair 2 or 3 times a year and luckily I got it cut in February, I’ll be fine until mid summer.

I let my kids buzz my head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

I get on at night and got like 20 pages to go through.  What the heck is going on.  And yes, my 6 year old does read over my shoulder if I'm checking in during the day.  Not kidding.  He sneaks up behind me quietly.  To him it's a game on how quiet he can be.  I'll hear him giggling sometimes.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

March 13, the guy was in my office.

Just being next to an infected person doesn't mean automatic transmission.  The virus has to be expelled from the host body and then somehow enter yours.  If he came in, didn't cough up a storm then odds are you're good.  Or he maybe coughed outside into his hands, didn't wash his hands, then came into your office and put his hands on everything...

• Like 1

Just being next to an infected person doesn't mean automatic transmission.  The virus has to be expelled from the host body and then somehow enter yours.  If he came in, didn't cough up a storm then odds are you're good.  Or he maybe coughed outside into his hands, didn't wash his hands, then came into your office and put his hands on everything...

and that’s also 20+ days ago so maybe he didn’t have it then. Who knows.

THE IMPORTANT NEWS IS SPRING TRAINING BASEBALL IN ARIZONA BEGINS IN MAY!