Corona Virus Thread

98e8c5dc5f1ef389abea4aa45fa98083.jpg&key=6a21ff44caa52455360ae36305624218dec7ac9719eb4e5628c96f88fc804dd3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They travel a ton and come in contact with a ton of people. Donnie Jr’s girlfriend had it a while back so I’m sure he did too.

What greater American story than the Don beating covid and still debating in a few weeks. It’s perfect to win votes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

They travel a ton and come in contact with a ton of people. Donnie Jr’s girlfriend had it a while back so I’m sure he did too.

What greater American story than the Don beating covid and still debating in a few weeks. It’s perfect to win votes

Nice spin.  How about the spin of him not listening to people who know a hell of a lot more than him about infectious disease?  He mocked people for wearing masks and rarely wore one himself and now he has contracted it.  I'm afraid this will be the great American story that you will be hearing.  I'm sure he will be fine, but this makes him look more like an ignorant know nothing than ever before.

Nice spin.  How about the spin of him not listening to people who know a hell of a lot more than him about infectious disease?  He mocked people for wearing masks and rarely wore one himself and now he has contracted it.  I'm afraid this will be the great American story that you will be hearing.  I'm sure he will be fine, but this makes him look more like an ignorant know nothing than ever before.

He’ll be negative in 5-7 days and no symptoms. Once he tweets he feels great, the market bounces back

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

He’ll be negative in 5-7 days and no symptoms. Once he tweets he feels great, the market bounces back

I'm not saying it's a ploy of some sort, regardless of how poor or good of a strategy but the timing is impeccable.  The standard 2 week quarantine has him missing the second debate. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elmo said:

I'm not saying it's a ploy of some sort, regardless of how poor or good of a strategy but the timing is impeccable.  The standard 2 week quarantine has him missing the second debate. 

The NYT provides some context about this (but in no way endorses this view)

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/02/technology/donald-trump-covid-virus-hoax.html

What sick times we live in. 

21 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

if today is 10/2 then 14 days is 10/16, so he can’t debate on 10/15 which gives the spotlight back to where it belongs- Chiefs vs Bills TNF for AFC supremacy

But didn’t the tweet go out at 10pm 10/1 but not sure how thebquarantine time line rules go?

I dont know why he can't do it virtual?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

I bet bidens shitting his pants right about now because he was right next to him  and it can take 14 days before you get it some times .

No, Biden’s target electorate isn’t comprised of dumb f@cks who feel threatened by mask wearing mandates. Thus, he’s been able to protect himself unabashedly. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

No, Biden’s target electorate isn’t comprised of dumb f@cks who feel threatened by mask wearing mandates. Thus, he’s been able to protect himself unabashedly. 

yea by hiding in his basement that is a real leader for you  .  the captain of the ship is not suppose to be the first one on the life boat thats biden  he is to weak to scared to be president  does not go near people and wants to be president that's crazy  

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1