Super Bowl bets...aka Saving the Retirement thread

crappyice

20 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Those are fun....leave it to my teacher union to bungle this process. 5 box but a zillion different winners. Most prize for a direct hit of the numbers, but then reverse, and 1 for every box that “touches a corner” of the winning box?!?!? Never heard that before....participation trophy for playing boxes!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do the same thing here"touching squares".makes it nice!good luck!!!

Boards are fun! Keeps you invested in the game regardless if your team is doing well or not.

Saw an interesting perspective on the SB yesterday. Thought was that SF's defense would throttle Mahomes and win via their running game. Not an opinion I'd place a bet with... Sorry Biz!

Edited by nyslowhand

It was basically a wash for me....I had $80 invested and won $75....

I fried up a batch of crappy filets to nibble on while washing them down with Genny Light, and thoroughly enjoyed watching a good ball game all by myself...

I invited Miranda Lambert  and Jennifer Lopez over to watch the game with me, but I guess they both had prior commitments...

• Like 2

It was basically a wash for me....I had $80 invested and won $75....
I fried up a batch of crappy filets to nibble on while washing them down with Genny Light, and thoroughly enjoyed watching a good ball game all by myself...
I invited Miranda Lambert  and Jennifer Lopez over to watch the game with me, but I guess they both had prior commitments...
What was Miranda Lambert doing? I saw Jennifer Lopez was hanging out with Shakira for the halftime show

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

What was Miranda Lambert doing? I saw Jennifer Lopez was hanging out with Shakira for the halftime show

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

She told me she had to do a benefit show for the A.A. P.. S.  ( American Aardvark Preservation Society)  and she didn't want to turn them down since they had been so generous in sending her those pens and that calendar every year...

• Like 1