Super Bowl bets...aka Saving the Retirement thread

crappyice

What locks you got? How much $$$ you splash around?

I jump in some boxes(see what I did there Pygmy) and May create a Prop bet game again this year. Nothing major for me unless you got a “sure thing” for me to dump my daughter college savings on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Nothing heavy duty for me.....This year I'm splitting a square on  $100 board with a buddy ( shitty numbers 8-8) and so far I'm on 3 other $5 boards..Never got into to the heavy duty line betting  or big time sports gambling...

Heck, I can squander ENOUGH of my money just on bell jar tickets at the Legion...<<sigh>>….

55 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Nothing heavy duty for me.....This year I'm splitting a square on  $100 board with a buddy ( shitty numbers 8-8) and so far I'm on 3 other $5 boards..Never got into to the heavy duty line betting  or big time sports gambling...

Heck, I can squander ENOUGH of my money just on bell jar tickets at the Legion...<<sigh>>….

Yuck! Ive seen pools where 8-8 gets their entry fee back

58 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

I got 8 and 8 on my work square too!!!   :dontknow: 

Shoulda just had you send me a handful of bell jar tickets!

• Haha 1

This year's squares are up to 50+ trail cameras. Closed out the first 100 square in less than 50 minutes. The second one was almost full in an hour. After that will be 10 and 20 spot squares for higher end cells and what not.

People are flat out crazy.

Heck, I can squander ENOUGH of my money just on bell jar tickets at the Legion...>….

28-28 halftime or 3rd quarter. 38-28 final?

• Like 1

Wife got in work pool for fitty cent squares.  $25 final.  Could get rich lol 

Those are fun....leave it to my teacher union to bungle this process. 5 box but a zillion different winners. Most prize for a direct hit of the numbers, but then reverse, and 1 for every box that “touches a corner” of the winning box?!?!? Never heard that before....participation trophy for playing boxes!!!