Region 8 get together # 2 ????

rob-c

2 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

In Penn Yan   the " Top of the Lake"  and the "Wagner" are 2 possibilities, plus there are possibly more...I have a personable niece with big tits who lives up that way and might have other suggestions for us...

Cant throw that out there without pics of the niece.....:no:

14 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Okay, Goosey....The Switz  on the east side of Keuka and the waterfront on the west side of Keuka  are both less than 20 miles from I 86 at Bath... Gives us 2 other options...

I got nothing. All that matters to me is to see and speak with everyone. If forced, I would suggest Moony's in Elmira or Corning.

52 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Okay, Goosey....The Switz  on the east side of Keuka and the waterfront on the west side of Keuka  are both less than 20 miles from I 86 at Bath... Gives us 2 other options...

Just checked the waterfront is closed for the season , the Switzerland inn is open . 

Any of the places in Penn Yan would be fine for me, and it is no farther than Corning or Elmira for the western folks....

Just take rt 54 north from I 86 in Bath...Excellent 2 lane highway with light traffic this time of year, and from Bath it is just a tad further than Corning and  closer than Elmira from Bath....

19 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

That's OK...Better road anyway..That west lake road can be a pisser....Also more parking at the Switz...

I’m actually good with the Switzerland inn on the 23rd. if you all are good with it, like this post and we will lock it in .. 

I just checked the Switzerland inn on Sunday’s from 4- 8  has a clam bake with live music. 

Edited by rob-c
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, rob-c said:

I’m actually good with the Switzerland inn on the 23rd. if you all are good with it, like this post and we will lock it in .. 

I just checked the Switzerland inn and Sunday’s from 4- 8 they have a clam bake with live music. 

Sounds good to me, Rob … If it is at the Switz I may even be able to convince The Mermaid to show up with me...

1 hour ago, goosifer said:

You going "Joe Biden" on us, Pygmy?

Not likely....Probably The Mermaid will be with me, so I'll be on my best behavior ( which isn't very good)….

I'll also invite my niece ( who REALLY IS my niece)  to stop by, because she lives close by and always enjoys a good time...

• Like 1

On 2/1/2020 at 9:21 AM, Nytracker said:

I'm good with the dates . I'm not opposed  to a drive  if we could find someplace  a little more centrally  located .... or perhaps someplace that has something else ... gun shops  or gun show perhaps fly shops I could make  the drive and time  more productive .

here's the issue with centrally located. A good chunk of us are in the Roc area. So you'd have a bunch of people going an hour or so, for the minority. I know this sounds like I'm being a dick, but you'll get more members if you're closer to where most of us in region 8 are. 

8 minutes ago, Belo said:

here's the issue with centrally located. A good chunk of us are in the Roc area. So you'd have a bunch of people going an hour or so, for the minority. I know this sounds like I'm being a dick, but you'll get more members if you're closer to where most of us in region 8 are. 

Well it’s up to the individual, I guess I don’t see how it’s ok for some to drive a hour and it’s not ok for others. But having said that , we have suggested for others to come up with dates and central located places to try and accommodate all. So any suggestions ?   

3 minutes ago, rob-c said:

Well it’s up to the individual, I guess I don’t see how it’s ok for some to drive a hour and it’s not ok for others. But having said that , we have suggested for others to come up with dates and central located places to try and accommodate all. So any suggestions ?   

yeah I didn't mean it that way, all I meant was that there's a good handful of us in Webster alone and less as we spread out further from the city. I thought the suggestion of the double tree right off 390 in Henrietta was a good one. 

Heck, I'd be in that for a few beers on a Friday night as a mini get together with the local Roc group separate from this one. 

• Like 1