Special Thanks to Dinorocks

moog5050

What an awesome surprise! Those euro's look fantastic! Best I've seen anywhere. And now I want some predator skulls too!

I firmly believe that good people like moog and dinorocks, are shining examples of true sportsmen. And their actions speak volumes of who they are as men, and friends.

Thanks Dino for the rundown on how you do your euro's. I want to try it. Your outdoor skills are many! I enjoy your traditional hunting posts very much. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, grampy said:

What an awesome surprise! Those euro's look fantastic! Best I've seen anywhere. And now I want some predator skulls too!

I firmly believe that good people like moog and dinorocks, are shining examples of true sportsmen. And their actions speak volumes of who they are as men, and friends.

Thanks Dino for the rundown on how you do your euro's. I want to try it. Your outdoor skills are many! I enjoy your traditional hunting posts very much. 

Lots of really good folks on this board grampy, including you, that share knowledge without asking anything in return.  Without that I would still be trying to kill my first deer or predator.   Dino went above and beyond.  

Heck @TreeGuy has not only been trying to teach me what he knows when it comes to predators (which is a ton) but opens his land and always pushes me to shoot despite my protests that it’s his turn.  

There is no doubt that all of the folks sharing knowledge, despite some differing opinions, are the epitome of sportsmen and women. 

• Like 8

Lots of really good folks on this board grampy, including you, that share knowledge without asking anything in return.  Without that I would still be trying to kill my first deer or predator.   Dino went above and beyond.  

Heck [mention=1547]TreeGuy[/mention] has not only been trying to teach me what he knows when it comes to predators (which is a ton) but opens his land and always pushes me to shoot despite my protests that it’s his turn.  
There is no doubt that all of the folks sharing knowledge, despite some differing opinions, are the epitome of sportsmen and women. 

And don’t forget@sodfather when he loosened bolts on your Jeep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 2/1/2020 at 3:28 PM, johnplav said:

@dinorocksWhat project are the squirrels for?? 

87A274CB-DC4F-40D1-8B00-673C75BCE57B.jpeg

I use them as beer koozies at the primitive rendezvous I attend to conceal my beverage.  Below are Picts of my summer-weight koozie.  I use the ones with fur in the winter (didn’t have that one handy for the photo shoot).

E916C302-BB6A-46FD-8A12-B31350C65578.jpeg

59A1F28B-C6B7-48CC-8C54-62977D8C80AA.jpeg

• Like 5

Heck [mention=1547]TreeGuy[/mention] has not only been trying to teach me what he knows when it comes to predators (which is a ton) but opens his land and always pushes me to shoot despite my protests that it’s his turn.  
Thank you for the kind words my friend.

I've been lucky enough to put a ton of fur in the dirt, and I'm more than OK letting you have your shot ( or shots ). At least now I'll have a better view of what's going on down range.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

I use them as beer koozies at the primitive rendezvous I attend to conceal my beverage.  Below are Picts of my summer-weight koozie.  I use the ones with fur in the winter (didn’t have that one handy for the photo shoot).

E916C302-BB6A-46FD-8A12-B31350C65578.thumb.jpeg.cb7105585a57e893121dd9b676a307ee.jpeg
59A1F28B-C6B7-48CC-8C54-62977D8C80AA.thumb.jpeg.02ed3d5f86f192455bfa8aac926544d6.jpeg
Wait. You told me they were a contraceptive for a rendezvous with a different description !

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1