Super Bowl MENU

crappyice

I slow cooked  a very large neck roast all day yesterday in a crock pot for pulled BBQ venison.   Adding in Dino BBQ today and serving with potato rolls, pickled red onions and cilantro at a friends house during the game.  I heard there is going to be a fresh walleye fish fry there too, which I am sure will be the highlight of the menu! 

• Like 6

Home fried wings, Summer sausage, Costanzas Pepperoni, Smoked gouda, Swiss, Merlot cheeses for crackers, Fries, pizza rolls, shramp spring rolls.

i didn’t know the super bowl was today until the night before last.  The only thing that excites me about it, is that we eat like crap.

enjoy the game guys.

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Pigs in the blanket , chicken wing dip , chocolate fondue with pound cake and fruit to dip , few waves of different air fryer wings , homemade pizza rolls for air fryer made with spicy venison Italian sausage and Costanzas pepperoni, I know I’m missing some. Will tweak list later 

Pickle Chex mix and sloppy joe dip too 

Just now, Otto said:

I’m in it for the food only...

Oh ya , if we were going to a party I’d be all, over that , and usually at home we get shrimp or wings , just not this year . So far today I’ve had , yogurt with blueberries and shredded wheat, and a small piece of back strap and zucchini for lunch .

Homemade pizza and wings. Wife made her Keto pizza crust, I'm having traditional crust. I backed off a bit on the heat for my sauce, just some Franks XTra Hot, smoked paprika, crushed red pepper flakes, and a touch of habanero powder.

Edited by DirtTime