Why Conceal carry

Buckmaster7600

• 3 months later...
19 minutes ago, CapDistPatriot said:

I have been hearing a lot of banter on this at work, but does anybody know definitively if there is a law on the books in NYS that prohibits you from conceal carrying while wearing a mask? 

I;m done wearing a mask

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jeremy K said:

I;m done wearing a mask

Ya I had a Drs appt the other day, had to wear it quite sometime , brought my total up to about fours hours .

Some states have the mask / gun law and they waved it during the pandemic,  kinda like they waved the ten person group for riots ......google didn’t turn up anything on NY though , ask your DA’s office .

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, CapDistPatriot said:

I have been hearing a lot of banter on this at work, but does anybody know definitively if there is a law on the books in NYS that prohibits you from conceal carrying while wearing a mask? 

Can't say definitively but I did hear the same thing. 

There are a few states that do but NY is not one of them. Obviously I’m not a lawyer so don’t try to use my response in court but as an instructor and a Leo I’ve never found such a law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

There are a few states that do but NY is not one of them. Obviously I’m not a lawyer so don’t try to use my response in court but as an instructor and a Leo I’ve never found such a law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank goodness...Since I never do anything illegal, I was about to turn myself in to the authorities for carrying  while wearing my mask  while entering the foyer at Mabel's House of Pleasure....

Actually, I was wearing my " Tim Mc Graw covid 19 mask and nothing else, but I had my J frame S&W under my cowboy hat....

Edited by Pygmy
  • Like 2