Feedback on the site - Any problems?

HuntingNY

Stating about a month or so ago, when ever I click on a topic the top half of my screen goes black. The home page is fine but whenever I choose a topic....bow hunting, Chit chat..etc. I have this problem.

Also, when I respond to a topic my responce is posted 2 or 3 times.

• 2 months later...

Is there a way we could see who "liked" what post we made? I miss the 1- feature too.

Edit: I mean when my aura goes up I never know what post it was unless it's recent and I stumble on it.

In your notification options you can choose to receive emails on liked posts and or in-line notifications about liked posts.

• Like 1

For whatever reason when I click on a video link through my iPhone it says error loading

You updated your phone? If so it happened to me. When I updated to io6 I lost you tube and couldn't open any videos. You need to probably get YouTube back on your phone through your apps

• Like 1

The videos do the same thing on my iPad now too. I really wish Apple would stop making it harder to use their far superior hardware lol. John, is there a way to make it so the link still shows under the videos when they are posted rather than them just embedding themselves? You can still watch YouTube with iOS through the browser directly to their site.

The videos do the same thing on my iPad now too. I really wish Apple would stop making it harder to use their far superior hardware lol. John, is there a way to make it so the link still shows under the videos when they are posted rather than them just embedding themselves? You can still watch YouTube with iOS through the browser directly to their site.

Whenever I click on a video on my computer, the sound comes through ok, but the picture goes to white. I have no clue why that is, but I can watch videos on other sites with no problem.

Hmmmm, thats an odd one. Have you cleared out your cache?

No, not lately, but like I said it is only on this site that I have that problem with videos. If it were a cache problem, I would expect it would be any video, anywhere or even other computer operations that would be getting wacky.

send the site to your home screen as a shortcut app too, I can't find an app in the store. So, if we can have a link under the video that would help out for our viewing pleasure.

No, not lately, but like I said it is only on this site that I have that problem with videos. If it were a cache problem, I would expect it would be any video, anywhere or even other computer operations that would be getting wacky.

John did an update to the site recently, which could cause that. Cant hurt to clear it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...