Feedback on the site - Any problems?

HuntingNY

I find the best way to navigate is to use the think gray Forum "tracker" at the top when moving back through pages. It shows your path of clicks as you go deeper into a topic with the point you are at all the way to the right. This will also refresh the topics you have already checked out when you get back to that main page so you know which ones you have read already. If you use the navigation arrows within your web browser nothing will refresh.

I have had some "slowness" issues with the new site, but then some of that may just be my computer. Often it will go into a stall for a minute or so while the fan starts working. However, this is not the only site that it does that with. There is another site that acts the same way. My take is that unless there is a whole bunch of similar complaints, I would assume that it is a problem at my end.

I have noticed the refusal (sometimes) of the Back arrow to work as has been described above. When that happens I use the path at the top of the page to navigate back to the previous page. Other than that it all seems pretty good.

No issues for me....the only thing (and I am not sure if it me or my new Thunderbolt phone).....with the mobile version, sometimes when i try and go back up the layers of threads i get to the "home" section and it only displays threads down to the General Chit Chat, when i try and go back once more to home, I get all the threads....not sure if that makes sense...its probably just me.

I'm not a big fan of the way the new content is viewed. The old way seemed a lot easier to navigate. Not sure what the difference is between the new content or the new post either.

Did you see the options on the left side of the page when you click new content? You can customize the view.

These are things that have been different for me since the upgrade.

1. Log in - Before, I just clicked on the log in icon and the log in screen would open up. This doesn't work like that anymore. I need to click on the message box, then right click, select open, then the log in box appears to enter my info. Tried double clicking also, but it doesn't work.

2. Messages - Before, I just clicked on the PM box and the message box appeared. This doesn't work anymore. I need to click on the message icon, then right click, select open, then it'll open my PM's.

3.Attached Images - I can't view any attached images that were uploaded to the site. If photobucket or another host was used, I can see images OK.

4. Loading - It does take a while for the page to load, as compared to before.

These issues aren't that big of a deal. I found ways to deal with #1&2, #3 I just can't see the images, and #4 just requires patience.

I posted and added pics...all showed up fine...went back later...no pics.....no modification alert...I edited it and put pics back on...hours later...again no pics...so I replyed asking about it and put pics on reply....then this a.m. I find pics in original post and the reply but the reply suddenly has a bunch of other reply post above that weren't there when I posted mine...whats up with that?...