Feedback on the site - Any problems?

HuntingNY

WNYBH...thats fine but I find it interesting no notification to poster by you and there was no visible notice on the forum boards as to a change in the post yet if we personally change our own posts a notice pops up for all to see it was edited by us...yet my post was edited by you with out mine of anyone elses knowledge??

• 2 weeks later...

Not an issue, but I think it would be neat if you could scroll over a topic and read a few lines of the last post, instead of actually having to open to see the material, so you would have an idea whether or not you'd be interested in the subject matter.I have seen other sites(Archery Talk) and this system seems to work well. Just an idea, no idea if it would slow things down or not.

Hi Coyote,

Can you give me some info on browser and connection type you have?

I have similar issues running Windows IE8 and a relative slow dsl....if I have everything else closed its not too bad, but sometimes I freeze right up if i have another window open.

Can I change anything on my personal settings?

Hmm... not that I know of. Trying to test what exactly is slow. For me its lightening fast, but I'm on Fiber (Verizon Fios), so trying to see what the issue is for those on DSL and slower connections. IE8 is horrible for any site, chrome hands down is a faster browser. If you want to give it a try, check out - > http://www.google.com/chrome - If you do, let me know if that speeds things up even if you just try it as a test.