Feedback on the site - Any problems?

HuntingNY

Im not sure think alot/seach if that is a browser.many on hear house pc so there is a lot ofjunk on hear.

Top right side of the page you are on rite now,under the red X there is a gear shaped thing....if you click on that,do you see internet options? If so,click on internet options.Click on the General tab of that little box that you see,down a little ways you will see Browsing History and a little box under that,check it and click on delete,another small window will pop up,check them all,click delete. It may take some time,but it will tell you that it is done in one way or another,depending on your operating system etc. When done,click ok.

Edited by Single_shot

• 1 month later...

I would like it if the postings started with the newest ones first. Instead of scrolling trough old posts to get to the news ones at the bottom.

?????????? I get the newest posts 1st and can't figure out how you are getting them in reverse order . I'll do some more research .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Still opens up image properties/url site or what ever the mouse is hovering over when I click to post. Are we missing the link for your post? I wanted to check something and do not see a tab for "your" post. Forum , Portal, Contact Us, Calandar, member map, links, hunting NY store. No view your post link? Not sure what tab it was under... SP3 IE 8 XP pro.

• 1 month later...

Stating about a month or so ago, when ever I click on a topic the top half of my screen goes black. The home page is fine but whenever I choose a topic....bow hunting, Chit chat..etc. I have this problem.

Also, when I respond to a topic my responce is posted 2 or 3 times.