blackbeltbill

" From The Vault"-- RUGER- Police Service 6- 357.

I have one in stainless steel.  Bought in 1978.

MyRuger357.JPG

BTW the video shows it with upgraded target grips which I also have, but prefer the Pachmayr grips for more control.  The original grips are quite small.

The video's gun is also newer than mine because it also has a frame scalloped on both sides behind the cylinder, mine only on the left.  (Makes it look more like a Colt SSA in the holster)

Edited by Rattler
  • Like 2

Solid gun , a classic .

Those target grips are very S&W , my 586 came with those , I swapped a finger grove set on, didn’t want pachmayer black on my blue steel gun .

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1

I was surprised that, I came across this video as I have this exact Handgun. That is my only handgun. Takes 38 Cal ammo too. I target shooting lighter ammo and put the 357 ammo in when, I Hike. I live 18 miles North of Black Bear rich New Jersey. I see Black Bears my share of the Time in Sterling Forest as well as the ever Increasing Coyote.

• Like 1

The gun was built to last.  It is very well designed with fewer moving parts and more reliable internal parts.  Bill Ruger was truly a genius.  I bought many of his guns.

• Like 1

My dad, and I own one as well Bill.  It was my favorite gun to shoot as a young teen, with .38s in it.

• Thanks 1