Vortex spitfire AR

Chef

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 7:54 PM, Chef said:

Great little red dot for an AR, I now have mine set up for night hunting and have no use for it, used maybe 3 times MSRP $350 asking $225 Or best offer

75157f85ef83e0662ac760fea83377d7.jpgf56ae12b2574974462b89e2b8d13c4e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what is the moa on that?  3"?  Cool little compact red dot.  I would have traded you a vortex hog hunter for it assuming its 3 moa and you didn't just buy one (I think).

Just curious how it works out to 100 yards or so?? As I would be shooting out to that distance, but not much farther. And would it work at night with a light set up?

Yes it works out to 100 yards and great at night as the reticle. Can light up either red or green with many brightness settings

• Like 1

what is the moa on that?  3"?  Cool little compact red dot.  I would have traded you a vortex hog hunter for it assuming its 3 moa and you didn't just buy one (I think).

I believe 3” but would have to confirm that, I would probably still trade as I like that hog hunter scope and would put it on another gun

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chef said:

I believe 3” but would have to confirm that, I would probably still trade as I like that hog hunter scope and would put it on another gun

let me know what the moa is.

Looks like its 3moa Chef.  I will let you know but don't hold it for me if you have a buyer.

Edited by moog5050

• 2 weeks later...