Meat slicer

I’m giving away a meat slicer, shipped free to your door...I will decide who gets it, not a first response gets it give away. If anyone is interested, just respond here or PM me. don’t remember where I got it and it’s certainly not a high end one, but serves it’s purpose.

B5A1F998-4733-41FA-812F-5354F3D74E03.jpeg

C0627DC6-13BE-407C-8A30-7EA072C9C9ED.jpeg

42E2DDFE-3183-426E-BA08-D5EC7364235E.jpeg

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, jjb4900 said:

I’ll check back in after the weekend to give others a chance to respond...will more then likely just pick a name out of a hat to keep it fair.

Or you can do it like the 50-50 at an Italian stag and have a predetermined winner that they know will donate the money/slicer back to the groom get the predetermined ticket .  Not that that happens of course.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Or you can do it like the 50-50 at an Italian stag and have a predetermined winner that they know will donate the money/slicer back to the groom get the predetermined ticket .  Not that that happens of course.

Along with skimming the pot , on the card tables .

10 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Yep, was also a factor in a past Chief of our Dept getting fired , Italian guy who ran his sons stag ...... Should have been more discreet, House can’t take a cut legally .

I saw some big money that went to the groom at stags held at a certain party house on Lyell.  LOL  Kinda silly for that to lead to a firing.  Everyone knows the drill.

Well shoot I’d like to put my name in the hat for the slicer. Very nice gesture sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you get it, can I borrow it once in awhile ? I'm certain someone could use it more than I could so I don't need a name in the hat.

Nice offer though !!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, TreeGuy said:

If you get it, can I borrow it once in awhile ? I'm certain someone could use it more than I could so I don't need a name in the hat.

Nice offer though !!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Andrew, I have a heavy duty one you can borrow if you like when I am back in town.

• Like 2