Meat slicer

Not trying to derail this thread but.. Jeremy, Sodfather, and Moho, i have a Cabelas 8" electric slicer you are welcome to borrow at any time. Same goes to anyone in the WNY area. I bought it to slice Baltimore Pit Beef and only used it once. I forget I even have it. I'm not interested in selling it as I may use it from time to time, but you all are welcome to use it. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 2012_taco said:

Not trying to derail this thread but.. Jeremy, Sodfather, and Moho, i have a Cabelas 8" electric slicer you are welcome to borrow at any time. Same goes to anyone in the WNY area. I bought it to slice Baltimore Pit Beef and only used it once. I forget I even have it. I'm not interested in selling it as I may use it from time to time, but you all are welcome to use it. 

Not to be a "me too"-er or steal Taco's thunder, but me, too. I have a commercial grade slicer. It weights 50#. I'll even deliver.

13 hours ago, jjb4900 said:

I used a random drawing program to select a name. Rattler is the lucky winner....PM me your shipping info and I’ll get it out as soon as I get a chance.14C46256-4BBA-4FAE-83D5-04890741B487.thumb.jpeg.076f3998b43627e92c0a5c8e1facd0c7.jpeg

Thank you very much.  The FD will be very grateful.  PM sent.