March 14 - QDMA Banquet

moog5050

https://www.qdma.com/get-involved/events/action~agenda/page_offset~1/request_format~html/

Alright, who is going?  Love to get a table together from the forum.  Its a lot of fun and great prizes.  Nomad and I both won guns last year. 

Not a very long drive for you WNYers either as its 3 min off exit 46 on the thruway.  Food was really good last year too.  Give a shout out if you are going!   If we have enough, perhaps we can reserve a table.

• Like 1

I’ll get a list from Moog and get you all at the same table. We have some outstanding items this year. Right now it looks like 22 firearms that includes one bow and crossbow. We may have even more stringed implements coming as well if a few deals come through. Keep and eye out on the banquet post in our section. I am going to start putting up some of the prizes from Feb 14 until banquet day.

Don’t forget the General raffle ticket packages as well. Talk to Moog and Nomad about that raffle. Includes at least 45 package prizes with a min retail of almost $150 each. Usually has at least 4 guns. I know there will also be a Barnett crossbow. Tree stands and a host of other prizes. It’s a 2 for 1 early bird.

• Like 2

Going to the March 28 one in smallbany, does that count?  Do they do the early bird raffle special at all of them?
I think so. They're all closely the same. How they do raffles games and what's available can be different.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk