March 14 - QDMA Banquet

moog5050

It’s really good sized. Probably 120-140 attending. It just takes a bit longer to go through the amount of prizes and stuff like we do for 220-240. Not better or worse. Just different
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

They will be at the check in table waiting for you under your name. (Your real name...lol)

Nomad's are in a special envelope labeled "Lucky Bastard"

I predict,  Biz will predict I win a gun again this year .

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Happy to see the banquet is still on!  I panicked  when I saw an email about it.

Sounds like the whole situation is being handled appropriately and responsibly by the coordinators. 

Although recommendations be damned, I plan on shaking a few people's hands tomorrow. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, johnplav said:

Happy to see the banquet is still on!  I panicked  when I saw an email about it.

Sounds like the whole situation is being handled appropriately and responsibly by the coordinators. 

Although recommendations be damned, I plan on shaking a few people's hands tomorrow. 

I plan on standing near the gun board coughing my brains out and sweating profusely (as I always do).  Hoping it gives me a slight advantage as the only buyer of a ticket for each round.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, johnplav said:

My wife will probably make me and my son shower immediately as soon as we get home Saturday night. 

2 hours ago, moog5050 said:

I plan on standing near the gun board coughing my brains out and sweating profusely (as I always do).  Hoping it gives me a slight advantage as the only buyer of a ticket for each round.

Did you look over the gun board and mentally put them in order?

Clean up tonight by Hunting NY Forum . Won or bought on auction IIRC , African Safari for two , one week vacation rental in NC , a bear skin rug , THREE , count them THREE guns . 

Moog has the table Pic.  I didn’t win but told the Mrs I did and will be picking it up next week ......

Congrats to all , nice to see everyone.

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Lots of fun tonight and we clearly had some fortune on our side.  Great meeting all the members. 

from left to right:

nomad, Johnplav, EJ’s son, EJ, Red, Al Bundy, Maria and Natalie 

don’t miss 2021!   Kudos to Bob and crew on a great event!

7A1510E1-39D5-4441-9962-1F908225F9B0.jpeg

• Like 11