2018 muzzle loader buck

Red

On Thursday I picked up my 2018 muzzle loader buck and my 2019 bow buck. The euro mount is my bow buck. I also dropped off a fox that I got this past bow season. I'm  really pumped and can't wait to get that back.

As always im very pleased with Jim Blocks work he does an amazing job and is a really good down to earth guy.

20200205_210514.jpg

20200205_210437.jpg

20200205_210514.jpg

20200205_190106.jpg

20200205_205214.jpg

20200205_205222.jpg

20200205_210353.jpg

20200205_210405.jpg

20200205_210418.jpg

• Like 18

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Take a credit card and tuck that hair in against the wall please

Great mounts!

Im gonna do the credit card trick as soon as I get home.  Thank you for the tip it's  gonna look much better afterward.

• Thanks 1

Take a credit card and tuck that hair in against the wall please

Great mounts!

Funny you say that today...just last night I noticed a similar hair clump on my mount and it bothered me. I found myself looking at it last night saying ,” I should really trim that.” Thankfully I’m easily distracted and lazy and didn’t bother acting on that thought last night- when I get home it will get the credit card treatment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Red said:

Im gonna do the credit card trick as soon as I get home.  Thank you for the tip it's  gonna look much better afterward.

18 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Funny you say that today...just last night I noticed a similar hair clump on my mount and it bothered me. I found myself looking at it last night saying ,” I should really trim that.” Thankfully I’m easily distracted and lazy and didn’t bother acting on that thought last night- when I get home it will get the credit card treatment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Together we can fight DMHSO syndrome

a real man cave hypothetically would have a Barbie Dream House, Barbie Disney Cinderella castle, a camper, a Food truck, a kid size toy play kitchen with LED lighting, some American girl doll stuff, etc the struggle can be real for the huntin dad. "not me but i have a friend" that would understand.

nice mounts.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

a real man cave hypothetically would have a Barbie Dream House, Barbie Disney Cinderella castle, a camper, a Food truck, a kid size toy play kitchen with LED lighting, some American girl doll stuff, etc the struggle can be real for the huntin dad. "not me but i have a friend" that would understand.

nice mounts.

And a ballet studio!

image.thumb.png.300e17c94eacf5f78fa6637594645d85.png

• Like 5