blackbeltbill

2/8/2020-- Hiking The (POND) Trail.

Hiked a good 5 Miles this morning at Stewart State Forest. Saw a Big Herd of Deer- possibly over 10 Sprinting  across a Field. Nice and Brisk out. Good Cardio workout. Get a few pics up.

Nice pic's Bill.

Hard to believe no ice on that pond, this time of year! Good that ya had a nice hike out in the fresh air. And had the area to yourself. I imagine that is rare down in Stewart?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, grampy said:

Nice pic's Bill.

Hard to believe no ice on that pond, this time of year! Good that ya had a nice hike out in the fresh air. And had the area to yourself. I imagine that is rare down in Stewart?

Very rare. I usually see Rabbit Hunters out in Feb. Not today. Just 1 Mountain Biker and a Woman walking her 2 Dogs. She said she was going home to get her Horse and would be back. Mild Winter so far down here in Orange County.

• Like 1

I too had a mountain biker rip through a really technical spot today. It was quite impressive actually.

And then on my walk out two dogs appear right in from of me off leash. I yell out “hey...leash your dogs” without seeing the owner. One turned back...one postured at me and stared. Woman shows up, “don’t worry they are friendly!” I wasn’t overly worried since I had the shed I found in one hand and my other hand on a knife in my pocket. Dumbass couldn’t get her dogs under control

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

43 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I too had a mountain biker rip through a really technical spot today. It was quite impressive actually.

And then on my walk out two dogs appear right in from of me off leash. I yell out “hey...leash your dogs” without seeing the owner. One turned back...one postured at me and stared. Woman shows up, “don’t worry they are friendly!” I wasn’t overly worried since I had the shed I found in one hand and my other hand on a knife in my pocket. Dumbass couldn’t get her dogs under control

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost sounds like you were in the same area as, I was-lol.

• Like 1